[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find leather bomber jackets for under $200?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 3956J968-HERO.jpg (39KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
3956J968-HERO.jpg
39KB, 544x544px
Where can I find leather bomber jackets for under $200? Any recommendations?
>>
>>12682566
Almost forgot, I would prefer brown, but any is welcome.
>>
Ebay milsurp. A2, B3, G1 are common jacket designations for US surplus bombers.
>>
>>12682566
>LEATHER.
>BOMBER JACKETS.

DISGUSTING.
>>
>>12682566
My dude you can't get high quality leather for that much
>>
>>12682596
i know it wont be the highest quality, but not all of us have unlimited funds
>>
>>12682603
If you're not willing to spend more like a grand you should not be looking at leather. You can get something non-leather that is not only perfectly fine: it'll look better and be less cringe than leather.
Even if you had the money for good leather you could fill your closet by avoiding it.
>>
>>12682620
what would you suggest other than leather? as you can tell im not the best and clothing choices
>>
>>12682603
>>12682620

This stupid meme needs to die.

All leathers look pretty much the same no matter the price. By getting lower quality leather you will be getting something that's thinner, doesn't smell as good and isn't as good to the touch as the most expensive leather' but looks-wise they all look the same.

I have a SLP l01 replica made out of lambskin leather it costed me around 150 or 200 dollars but it doesn't look any different from the 5000 dollars real version the difference can only be spotted when touching them. Real SLP jacket is thicker while being softer and nicer to the touch.
>>
>>12682641
pics or link?
>>
>>12682642
links to what?
>>
>>12682649
of items similar to what you said you have
>>
>>12682653
https item. taobao com / item.htm?spm= a312a. 7700824. w4002-1297304134. 100. 31770fb3gnIJZU&id=521319811222

this is the one I bought its the second best slp l01 replica out there the best one is from reeondistrict / puerhomme but it costs like 500 dollars there is another one being sold on ioffer but the zippers of that one are a bit bigger than those of the original jacket
>>
File: shopping.jpg (98KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
98KB, 1200x800px
A-2? there are tons of them on ebay old and cheap too
>>
>>12682593
Fuck off back to /his/. We hate you there too but at least we're used to your bullshit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.