[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age does it become un/fa/ to be into clothes. like having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nciggoMXIU1rpotpgo2_250.gif (606KB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nciggoMXIU1rpotpgo2_250.gif
606KB, 245x165px
At what age does it become un/fa/ to be into clothes.

like having too much actual interest/thought in it that it would be considered somewhat a hobby.

At what age should you have your tastes down that you no longer visit clothing communities and shit to get inspiration/ideas
>>
There's not really an upper limit you're just supposed to get married, have kids and have more important things to worry about.
If a guy with his shit together has enough disposable income and time to remain /fa/ no one really minds.
>>
>>12680882
till you die
>>
>>12680882
When you stop being interested in it. Following your ultimate goal is the most /fa/ thing possible. Caring about what people you dislike think to the point you stop yourself from achieving happiness is not only un/fa/ but also braindead and detrimental to you.

This is not saying to not give a fuck about what anyone says, by all means listen and take into account what people you admire or deem to be /fa/ criticise you for. This is tough as aesthetics are not objective and what you see as /fa/ may not be /fa/. I feel as though the best way to look at it would be to dress for those you love and attract those you want (including yourself!).
>>
Probably dress more conservatively when you settle down and have a steady job, then get avant-garde when you retire because old people are effay.
>>
Plus, there are plenty of artists and business people who probably use this board for reasons entirely unrelated to their personal wardrobe, which they may or may not even give a shit about. This sewer of a board can be quite useful in ways that aren't even suspected.....
>>
>>12680998
If you take care of yourself you can be effay throughout your life.
If you're a guy and you take care of yo ur self you can be some degree of sexy throughout your life too.
>>
>>12680882
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.