[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are puma's material quality good given that they are at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: photo.jpg (30KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
30KB, 900x900px
Are puma's material quality good given that they are at the bottom of the big brands?
>>
File: i01pf754501s.jpg (244KB, 1764x2217px) Image search: [Google]
i01pf754501s.jpg
244KB, 1764x2217px
Have pic. for 3 years. They really pick dust so need to use washing machine every 2 weeks or so.
>>
File: PUMA RUN.png (195KB, 384x600px) Image search: [Google]
PUMA RUN.png
195KB, 384x600px
>>12678094
>... they ["PUMA"] are at the bottom of the big brands...

1. DEFINE "AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BIG BRANDS".

2. REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT, I DO NOT THINK SO; THE FACT THAT IT IS NOT THE LABEL OF CHOICE FOR PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTES ("CELEBRITIES"), DOES NOT ENTAIL THAT IT IS QUALITATIVELY LESSER.
>>
File: PUMA YOUTH A.png (128KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
PUMA YOUTH A.png
128KB, 500x279px
SILENT PUMA —NO MOTTO.
>>
>>12678361
post image of shoes after 70+ washes please
>>
>>12678094
Puma is on the come up. As long as you dont buy the asian/Indian mong items they really have some nice stuff
>>
>>12678094
athlete here, puma is my go to brand for sports, quality is great and price is wallet friendly witch is nice.
>>
>>12679750
sorry for my english, is not good, im japanese.
>>
>>12679750
Your english is fine
>>
>>12678902
>REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT, I DO NOT THINK SO; THE FACT THAT IT IS NOT THE LABEL OF CHOICE FOR PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTES ("CELEBRITIES"), DOES NOT ENTAIL THAT IT IS QUALITATIVELY LESSER.
>>
>>12680460
>>
The last pair I bought was in 2010. They fell apart in one month of daily wear
>>
>>12680462
>>
It sucks. Not for ALL of their models but most feel really cheaply done.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.