[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true you can play life on easy mode if you're attractive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: cgg.jpg (28KB, 620x508px) Image search: [Google]
cgg.jpg
28KB, 620x508px
Is it true you can play life on easy mode if you're attractive?

>Dating some heiress 6 years younger then himself
>>
>>12676626
>Is it true you can play life on easy mode if you're attractive?

Obviously. Good thing is that soon enough we will bio-engineer babies to make them look perfect and in a few generations everyone will look good therefore we won't validate people on their looks anymore but on their worth and usefulness to the world.
>>
>>12676626
Wasn't he married with kids? So he abandoned his family? Typical nigger behaviour.
>>
>>12676626
my mom always told me i had to be a good person because i was attractive and it would be easy to be a bad person
>>
>>12676626
yes. attractive people have an immeasurable advantage in life over uggos. Aside from the obvious tsunami of great sex with minimal effort needed on their part, they also have the advantage of being viewed by others as being funnier, smarter, more thoughtful and more kind than ugly people, even if they actually aren't at all (the halo effect). Of course they have problems just like the rest of us, but it sure is easier to deal with them when you're viewed by everyone as an amazing person from the first moment you meet.
>>
>>12676720
He's white just really tan.
>>
What's worse, being ugly or absolutely 100% average? I'm so boring looking people won't even look at me to have a laugh, I'm basically invisible
>>
File: rexfeatures_8327108ad.jpg (45KB, 640x415px) Image search: [Google]
rexfeatures_8327108ad.jpg
45KB, 640x415px
I feel really sad for women. Their physical beauty is everything they have. And they only have a brief period of it. Taylor Smith too will become a irrelevant hag.
>>
>>12676626
Yes. See the Halo Effect for an example of how attractiveness gives you an objective advantage in life.
>>
>>12676862
He's a mulatto

>>12676626
And obviously, it's called the Halo Effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect#Role_of_attractiveness
>>
>>12676936
true. the halo effect also applies to heterosexual people of the same sex. an attractive male has a way higher chance of getting a job from a heterosexual, male employer than an ugly guy. it's more than sexual attraction, it's the social status associated with looks.
>>
>>12676626
Looking good and Charme make your life easy
I'm speaking out of experience
>>
File: PTujOZa.jpg (1MB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
PTujOZa.jpg
1MB, 1333x2000px
>>12676915
But they usually look good. For the guy there is income, looks, height and other shit. For the girl it's open 3 holes, decent look and get threw off like a trash when she starts declining at ~30

>>12676666
Won't happen, humanity will be fucked at this point so looks won't matter when creating a monster. What is nice will be then when everybody looks the same? There are tastes to specific things
>>
>>12676626
Not always. Maybe some things are easier. I find that women are much more forgiving when I say something mean.
I guess when it comes to attracting people, it is definitely an obvious advantage. I don't really approach many girls, but do get approached by them instead in most cases. When I do approach a girl, it usually goes pretty well.

Here's the odd part related to that-- I am of Mexican descent, but was born here in the US. My interests are more American. I don't dress like many Hispanic/Latino guys, so if I do approach a Latina, I don't have that great of a chance. Oddly, I have really good luck with Asian women. I don't mind that since they are my preference.

Anyway, I also took back some model before because she thought I was cute, so that's cool.

Beyond being physically attractive, I suggest speaking with many people and becoming more adjusted to speaking with random people. Most people react well. Not only that, but find a style that truly suits you. Also, give off a sense of confidence. So many guys slouch of just look wimpy. Don't try too hard and be a bro, but do develop some true confidence.
>>
>>12676915
Debbie Harry has millions of fans and many great songs, not to mention a lot of money. She probably feels bad that you're ugly and untalented
>>
>>12676626
Not only you have the advantages of beauty but you also don't have the disavantages of ugliness, it's a double win.
Your problems are also smaller.
>>
>>12676770
your mom is a cuck
>>
>>12677399
igor you're really fucking ugly no joke that anon is right. is that why you're so bitter at life and society?
all fuck ups have that in common. also if you're so old what are you even doing in 4chan man? grow up you got a life to live even through it's lonely af.
>>
File: implying troll.png (29KB, 462x377px) Image search: [Google]
implying troll.png
29KB, 462x377px
>>12677403
You sound more ugly & bitter
>>
File: hawt.jpg (206KB, 784x1136px) Image search: [Google]
hawt.jpg
206KB, 784x1136px
>>12677403
>igor you're really fucking ugly

I bet you'd pay to suck his dick if he looked like this anon
>>
>>12677405
no I'm more like the kind of people igor would legit want to fuck. since he is closet gay.
I know who he is he has been here for quite sometime now but never grew the fuck up. Kinda like Sieg. I better leave before they infect me.
>>
>>12677368
>>12677399
you are ugly tho. you look old as fucj too. You can that instantly suspicious if standing around a school or playground look
>>
File: 1497951401562.png (53KB, 156x156px) Image search: [Google]
1497951401562.png
53KB, 156x156px
>>12676626
Very close friends with multiple literal model-tier guys. They look like very akin to individuals like Nick Bateman, Omar Borkan, etc.

Meanwhile I look like the goofiest, unproportional faggot on the planet.

It's almost humiliating seeing women flock to them while essentially trampling over me.

Some chicks have faked being my friend just so they could get closer to them.

They're all 8-10/10's while I'm a solid 5/10

lmfao
>>
and yet, the old narkoman he has more sense than all you little bitches.
>>
>>12676915
>I feel really sad for *white* women.
>they only have a brief period of it.
ftfy
>>
>>12676876
Being ugly but having a personality can give you a fun goofy apperance, but being average gives you more range, it means you are basically a blank slate.
You could transform yourself by changing your hair, getting a tan or staying pale.
Developing a distinct style,etc.
>>
>>12676915
>only use looks to get ahead in life
>lose privileges when looks start to deteriorate
zero empathy tbqh
>>
>>12676940
pretty sure the halo effect only apply to white people. us asians don't give a fuck if your shell is attractive or not, we care about how competent you are. hence why most of us are butt ugly and don't care about fashion. of course, i am speaking about the high iq asians and excluding the japs because they're a weird bunch.
>>
>>12677677
>men say women's only use is to look beautiful
>proceed to criticize women for using beauty as a tool
>?????????????????
>>
>>12676666
Every genetic alteration that isn't a necessity will be rendered illegal, you naive fuck.
>>
Does the local 4chan nigger see our IPs? When I go to a watched threda that hans't been posted in a while, just then a new post suddenly appears.

I think it's the 4chan employees.
>>
>>12678421
Since when rich people give a shit about laws, "naive fuck" ?
>>
>>12676626
yeah, but attractive people are usually really boring because they don't have to be interesting to get attention
>>
File: 1492604368775.jpg (2MB, 1716x3052px) Image search: [Google]
1492604368775.jpg
2MB, 1716x3052px
>>12676915
youre 40 and brag about your thrift hauls to teenagers on /fa/

what the fuck do you have
>>
>>12676666
>we

But I'll be dead. And I dont think jews will let we create white people.
>>
>>12678470
Damn was I anorectic
>>
>>12678470
Refused to believe that you gotta EAT to get them gains
>>
>>12678408
What about South Korea, specifically Seoul? They care more about fashion and looks than any white country.
>>
Can a man be attractive?
>>
>>12678965
Sure
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.