[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I live in Arizona and I'm used to shopping a lot at Marshall's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: T.J._Maxx-e1437513228608.jpg (44KB, 475x290px) Image search: [Google]
T.J._Maxx-e1437513228608.jpg
44KB, 475x290px
So I live in Arizona and I'm used to shopping a lot at Marshall's and Ross. Now, a lot of /fa/ggots on here talk about TJ MAXX and turns out there's actually two in my city, so I wanna give it a try.

Apparently Marshall's and this faggot store are the same company and they are almost the same except TJ MAXX offers more upscale clothing brands and their jewelry section is bigger? is that true?

Am I wasting my time If i go there? can i expect to find some sick fitzz lolz?
>>
>>12672246
ROSS?
>>
Your phrasing and word choice are cancerous but yeah, TJ Maxx is worth visiting. I used to get a lot of cheap tees from there, most of which I still own and have held up better than fancy shirts. Sometimes you can find decent jeans.

Don't expect to find designer deals or anything though. Most of what they stock is no-name brands and the poorly designed overstock name brand pieces that don't sell.
>>
>>12672248
ross is a really strange shithole of a store with the possibility for amazing deals

they mostly have overstock, seconds, irregular items, and the weird cuts of Levis that don't end up in real stores and are of questionable quality

the one near me is full of sketchy black people with security guards following them around and the clothing racks look like they just survived a tornado

that being said I've found a nice classic Levis trucker jacket for twenty bucks, black Levis 511 commuter jeans for thirty, and I've seen SFBs there for sixteen dollars

if you're willing to dig around and you're diligent, you can find some good stuff
>>
>>12672262
nigga did you even read my post?
I've been a hundred times at Ross..I was asking about TJ MAXX and whether i could expect something different from it
>>
>>12672286
nigga he wasn't even replying to you lmao u don't even deserve a serious reply just go to the fucking store
>>
Dumbass. He was defending Ross from the first post mocking you.
>>
I also live in Arizona, and I have to wonder why you'd want to shop at any of these places considering the vast array of options we have here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.