[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, I've got a problem and I'm hoping you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: shorthair.jpg (34KB, 427x569px) Image search: [Google]
shorthair.jpg
34KB, 427x569px
Hey /fa/, I've got a problem and I'm hoping you can help.
My gf decided to cut her hair short, but accidentally cut it very short. Much too short than she's comfortable. She feels like she looks like a man and is not able to bring herself to leave t h house.
It's not as short as pic related but maybe a half-inch longer. She's right, it is basically a man's style but I'm not tellin her that.

Is there some advice I can give her? Maybe some way she can style it to look more feminine? Would it be a weird idea to buy her a wig that she can wear for about 3 or 4 weeks?
>>
>>12669851
Fuck her sister
>>
Just get her a few hats - and its never bad to experiment. Being outside your comfort zone is a good way to grow as a person even if you change it asap.
>>
>it is basically a man's style

No it's not. Cute girls can pull off the buzzcut desu. You can still look feminine with a buzzcut.

Tell her that by purposely going in public with something she's not comfortable with, she'll become more confident in herself. Giving her a wig won't help her in the long run.
>>
>>12669851
she'll be used to it in a week. within a month she'll be able to style it. dont get her a wig, thats admitting defeat. get her a hat at most.
>>
>>12669861
>>12669862
>>12669863
Okay thanks anons. I guess I'll look for some hats then.
>>
>>12669851
Does she ever wear makeup? Is she typically femme-dressing? She could try to glam up her makeup or wear more girly clothes if those are already things she likes. I'm a girl with short hair and I usually wear brighter lipstick, more eyeliner or highlighter, etc right after I get my hair trimmed because I feel like it looks too boyish too
>>
>>12669851
If she doesn't like to wear super feminine makeup maybe have her wear some barettes if she can? Or at least show her how to pull off cute feminine short hairstyles like Audrey Hepburn and Mia Farrow.

All else fails have her take biotin, can grow it out in 6 months easy.
>>
>>12669976
tell her you're into men anyways and fuck her in the ass
>>
Cute headbands. Silk flower crowns. A rhinestone tiara. It doesn't have to be top quality, since this is temporary. Clair's and Icing are best for low budget multipacks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.