[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more disgusting than having tattoos and being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1501993098567.jpg (14KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
1501993098567.jpg
14KB, 310x464px
Is there anything more disgusting than having tattoos and being over the age of 30?
>>
File: 1488430512138.jpg (74KB, 750x626px) Image search: [Google]
1488430512138.jpg
74KB, 750x626px
>>12664434
>muslim posting
>>
>tfw 27 and need to laser off my tats in 3 years
>>
>>12664493
When ever I see older people with tattoos I just think "damn you fucked your life up". Even if they are lawyers or some shit I just see them and look down on them. Like shit you can't be a good parent. That's the worst. Parents with tattoos. I just think "fuck that kid has no future". Anyone else feel This? Women over 30 with tattoos make me really sad too. Its weird.
>>
>>12664514
Always thought the opposite myself, kids with lots of tattoos always look like tryhard little shits.
All the people I've seen that really own them have been 30+.
>>
True that. Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>12664514
So you're basically telling us you're dim, shallow, and incapable of critical thinking.
>>
>>12664514
Dad has a small shoulder tat, makes well over 6 figs
tbf he got it when he was poor and young
>>
As an aspiring Tattooist and Barber I'm always incredibly surprised how something that was so rebellious and "coming of age" and counter culture as tattoos is so hated and reviled here on 4chan

Go to literally any board and an overwhelming majority is gonna shout how much they hate them and how gross they are etc, etc.
>>
>>12664514
That's bait
>>
>>12665801
Conservatism is the new counter culture. You rebel against the rebels by being traditional.
>>
i hate to ask this here, but did the skincare general die? i haven't visited this board in a while, but that general was one of the reasons I visited this board.
>>
>>12665808
Yeah straight up. I used to be a liberal when I was a teen. But they took that faggot shit way too far. I'm 28 btw. SJW's and all the crazy liberals made me more and more conservative. Like get this. In Ontario you can get your child a gender neutral birth certificate. That's going a bit too far desu. I used to be cool with gays. But not trannies and shit like that have pushed it too far.
>>
>>12664434
Nose rings, the dried toothpaste spots on your mirror
>>
>>12664514
i never got tattoo cause i thought they would hurt and i would regret them i also like looking down on people that have them to feel better about myself
>>
>>12665801
tattoos are apart of normie culture now that's why
>>
File: bartx.jpg (51KB, 376x343px) Image search: [Google]
bartx.jpg
51KB, 376x343px
should i get this tattooed? thanks
>>
>>12665889
kek you better don't, are you white?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.