[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i ugly as shit? I swear, I am the least photogenic person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0458.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0458.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
Am i ugly as shit? I swear, I am the least photogenic person ik. When I look at myself in the mirror, i think I generally look attractive but in this photo my hair appears completely different.
>>
subconsciously fishing for compliments
sage
>>
>>12663488
Checked. But no, I'm wanting everyones honest opinions.
>>
>>12663475
not ugly at all, but your low self esteem is likely unattractive.
>>
ur not fucking mindfucking levels of ugly but ur below average and should just copr
>>
>>12663475
Congrats you are completely average, you will only get better with age. Maybe grow your hair out?
>>
take it /soc, all this thread tells us is that you're a fucking idiot
>>
You're probably not used to seeing yourself that way. If you take a mirror selfie, you'll probably think it looks much better as the photo will be of your reflection, which you're used to seeing.
>>
>>12663475
>but in this photo my hair appears completely different
your hair is the least of your worries dw
>>
>>12663488
dubs confirm
>>
>>12663475
>school shooter elitot photo angle
>>
if you hate the way you look post your photos on jawsurgery forums and they will tell you what surgerys you need. Because desu you need a few but I cba to get into it.
>>
>>12663475
Fix your fucking hair
>>
>>12663475
You look like you're skinnyfat. Start exercising reglarly and lose a few lbs and youll make noticeable face gains.
>>
>>12663475
grow out your hair, shave the pedo lip fuz, and workout/ natural diet. also, get confidant. you can be the most handsome male on earth but without confidence you will fuck up your life.
>>
Op here: what is wrong with my hair? Why should I grow it out? I just got it cut like 2 weeks ago. I've actually only been keeping it short for like 6 months now. Also, my hair looks better when I look at it in the mirror, I cant explain it. Probably because of the angle of my eyes relative with it. And i am actually overweight, not skinny fat. Used to be obese.
>>
>>12665340
Fucking lose weight first. Trust me, that will do wonders for your face.
These anons are right:
>>12664726
>>12664738
>>
File: 2017-08-07 20.44.01.jpg (3MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-07 20.44.01.jpg
3MB, 3024x5376px
Here's one with glasses.
>>
>>12665352
You are fat. Lose weight. Anything else you do will make minimal improvents.
>>
>>12665352
those glasses don't really compliment your face. because you have a rounded face, you want some square glasses with harder lines. possibly with thicker frames too.
>>
>>12665352
lose weight, grow a beard, work on your neck and shoulders. you look like you're above 6 foot so you have potential bro
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.