[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had to dig for the pic, it's 4 years old. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6976.jpg (48KB, 393x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6976.jpg
48KB, 393x388px
So I had to dig for the pic, it's 4 years old.

I'm an airline mechanic and I recently met a flight attendant while flying around. We hit it off hanging out in the galley and she gave me her number. She's based in the city where I work.

I was commuting in my work uniform but usually I don't dress far differently from it, jeans and a T-shirt like in the picture. Most of my T shirts are aviation companies from my past, or free shirts from events.

I want to ask her out. What should I do? I don't have much money for new clothes.
>>
just be you man. ware what you got. t-shirts are perfectly ok
>>
find a second hand store and buy a button up
>>
>>12662867
>>12662833
yeah just go to a second hand store or thrift store and fine a nice shirt. you could still look nice wearing some casual jeans and a button up. But also just be you, you already got her number so she's already into you man you got this
>>
>>12662833
Wear what makes you feel confident, not what makes you feel accepted or approved of. This matters so much with style. Don't switch up your style just because you're trying to get your dick sucked.

You can't go out and buy new clothes every single date either, She'll find out sooner or later what you like to wear. Why waste money that you could be spending on plan B?

consider updating your wardrobe a bit over time. Fill it out with some staple clothes first. Nice jeans that fit well, a sweet jacket for your regions common weather conditions, A rad pair of shoes that you keep clean and barely worn, Shirts without mustard or pit stains. Decent watch that fits your lifestyle. Those sorts of things.
>>
Is your life a movie? Disguise yourself as a gay flight attendant in order to get closer to her and find out her interests, but uh-oh! She's also attracted to a captain! One day she finds out you've been in disguise, and she catches you making out with the captain she had a crush on. "No it's not what it looks like!"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.