[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this board worship 'urban' fashion so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why does this board worship 'urban' fashion so much? You realise music taste is a part of being effay too, right?
>>
You're probably a little twink that listens to Deathconsciousness and gets all angsty
>>
>>12662565
>he doesn't like said genre so he must like said genre

genius comeback
>>
>>12662565
What's wrong with deathconsciousness it's a nice album
>>
>>12662559

This bored doesn't worship urban fashion. I hardly ever see any posters in streetwear.
>>
>>12662611
this

/fa/ hates streetwear
>>
>>12662559
Kanye always looks like he's got mumps.
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>12662733
>>
>>12662723
ASAP did used to run this board a few years ago.

You must be new here.
>>
>>12662559
/fa/ literally hates streetwear.
>>
>>12662559
Kanye's music is great tho
>>
>>12662565
I like both the artists in OP and deathconsciousness please don't bully bands just because OP is a retard
>>
>>12662611
This
You're delusional OP
>>
>>12662559
>Why does this board worship 'urban' fashion so much?
But this board doesn't? What?
>You realise music taste is a part of being effay too, right?
Oh, I see. OP is attempting to signal about how cool and knowledgeable he is about music. OP could go on and on about all his favorite rappers, artists you've probably never heard of. Let's see, he listens to a lot of Kanye, Earl Sweatshirt, Kanye, uhh and Kanye of course, Kanye is great and really a lot of people don't understand him, really a lot of Kanye, he could keep going if you wanted. There's so many different artists.

The sad part is I bet he unironically considers himself "effay", and tries to shoehorn his music taste (which he believes to be developed and maybe even unique) into every conversation, in a strange attempt to show how cool he is.

The thing is, OP, nobody cares about your music taste. No one on 4chan. No one on /mu/, no one even more on /fa/, and most of all no one in real life. Why would they? It's like asking someone what their favorite color is. Who gives a fuck? The fact that you have to post about your music taste, which you clearly think hasn't been getting enough attention irl, shows how far you truly have to go.

>>12662565
I get that you're shitting on Deathconsciousness, but I honestly want to know what so many people see in that album. I've listened to it 4 or 5 times and each time I try and find what it is about it that captivates so many people but every time I listen to it it's boring and I can't find a single thing interesting or inspired about it. Is it a meme? I used to go on /mu/ and that album would be posted all the time. It probably still is. Help me understand.
>>
because workwear/menswear/business casual and their accompanied indie folk or whatever are dead; post-punk is dead; vaporwave and lofi are reduced to 24 hour cringey youtube streams etc etc etc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.