[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to start going to the gym soon, what's the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Going to start going to the gym soon, what's the most comfortable gym wear?
>>
>>12657476
shorts and a tshirt/tanktop
>>
>>12657476
Why the fuck would you care what you wear to the gym you are there to get ripped or lose weight no one cares what you wear to the gym OP
>>
>>12657607

OP was asking about comfort, not style, you dope
>>
>>12657607
this.

but lululemon is pretty comfy, shit's lasted for 2+ years now on 3x weekly usage
>>
>>12657607
>>12657629

Read what I said "most comfortable" fucking turdlings.
>>
>>12657476
may be ask /fit/
I go to the gym every day
I literally wear my dads old baggy clothes
when i work out i fucking sweat and theres not point in ruining expensive clothes like nike or some shit

also taking your tight shirt off when its full of sweat sucks
if you want just buy a 10 pack of plain white ts
>>
>>12657666
i offer you a recommendation and you act like a fuckwit, fuck off cunt
>>
someone post /fa/ workout routines
>>
>>12657674
oh and the more ripped you get, the gayer youre allowed to look
so hold off on the tanks until you make it
>>
>>12657675
You're right, I'm sorry.
>>
buy some chucks or vans for lifting

go to a running store and have them test your run cycle and all that shit
they'll probably recommend some asics or brooks but your feet will thank you

you can get sweatshorts from h&m for 10-15 dollars or you can hit up a nike or adidas outlet
i bought some breathable shorts from the sale section on nike for like 20 bucks at the end of last season

then buy plain tee from literally anywhere, i think most brands have an active section if you care about that but i just wear a $7 cotton tee from h&m
>>
>>12657686
i didn't really expect an apology... but best of luck on your quest to be ripped and effay
>>
>>12657678
girl or boy?
whats your weight? height? fitness goal?
>>
5'10
145lbs
29W 30H Levi Jeans

Should i go full rip or go otter? Or am I at /fa/ body type?
>>
>>12657770
you're at a height where either will look good. depends on wheter you like the like of full ripped or otter better
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.