[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As well as excerise and diet etc etc can't I just, y'know,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4732.jpg (43KB, 476x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4732.jpg
43KB, 476x690px
As well as excerise and diet etc etc can't I just, y'know, starve myself thin? I mean at the end of the day all I want to do is lose fat. I don't care about muscle or anything
>>
>thinspo
>>
starving yourself means you will become thin and suffer
Bloodsugar will be fucked - you might be very aggressive
It is not healthy for the body at all

Diet and a little bit of workout (even fucking saitama training routine withouth the 10km run) will make you get a nice thin body with some base muscle that will increase your fits.

Just do some cardio and a diet and you'll be fine.
Also the sport will make you feel much better which is the opposite result of starving yourself which will just make you a huge shitlord emotional wise
>>
>>12651224
thinks for the advice
>>
>>12650674
Look up the Keto diet, turns your body into a fat burning machine. Also just do some cardio at least 3x a week and you'll be good. Only drink water.
>>
>>12651224
iirc starving makes your body eat yourself, I think it was some kind of cells in the brain that do that
>>
>>12650674
>starve myself
Drink water and count calories instead.
>>
>>12650674
Once you stop starving in 9/10 cases you gain it all again by eating. Diet and train your body to eat less.
>>
>>12651224
>not starving yourself and becoming an emotion lord
>>
>>12651224
this

>>12650674
if you're stupid enough to starve yourself thinking there won't be any serious body/mind repercussions (not just muscle, it will affect all your organs and your heart), you're in for a bad surprise
>>
>>12650674
you don't have to starve yourself to lose weight. when your body is converting your fat stores into energy, you are, by definition, not starving.

just water fast or keto diet.
>>
>>12650674
Seek help
>>
>>12650674
wasnt that guy harrassing larry earlier in the episode callying him a kike or some shit? Why did his attitude completely change?
>>
If you truly are a fat fuck, you will lose a lot when you're first starving. Your body will get energy by burning your fat instead of food. And it works wonders
>>
>>12653728
the guy who calls him a kike is a different guy than in op. leon tells larry to go back and rip him a new asshole, but he confronts the wrong guy.
>>
>>12650674
I think mind set is important. A diet is less about what you eat and more about what you don't eat. I tend to approach it more as a controlled starvation rather than a meal plan, even if they are, in effect, the same thing. Thus, I am able to rationalize the accompanying hunger better, "well of course I'm hungry right now, I'm forcing my body to consume itself via starving it of the calories it needs to maintain itself." Granted, starvation in this case just means a 300-500 caloric deficit but you will still be hungry. Also, you must accept that this is a lifestyle choice, not something that you can do casually without any pain. You have to take it seriously. Also, any cardio will facilitate the process, even if it's only just walking a lot every day. Lifting builds muscle definition which is good as well but it not actually necessary for simply burning fat if you're overweight (though it may be if you're already skinnyfat and trying to cut that last bit of stubborn flab away). I've managed to lose 60lbs by applying all of this.
>>
>>12654703
Also, drink lots of ice water. I find that ice cold water helps curb hunger pangs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.