/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK am i supposed to wear in the 90 degree summer as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1491436374545.jpg (202KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1491436374545.jpg
202KB, 640x460px
what the FUCK am i supposed to wear in the 90 degree summer as a male, and where are good places to get that look

fucking sick of basketball shorts and plain t-shirts but i dont know what the fuck else to wear in this heat
>>
>>12647496
chino shorts, polo and low profile shoe
>>
i wish i could wear shorts but my legs are twigs
>>
>>12647496
>fucking sick of basketball shorts and plain t-shirts
Chino shorts and striped t-shirts.
But really though, when it's that hot out, color, fit, and body matters way more than layering and interaction
>>
Not op but my legs are hairy as fuck, i don't feel confident wearing shorts t b h
>>
90 degrees is pussy tier, i wear pants and high top shoes in that weather
>>
>>12647550
dont be a fucking bitch

>>12647496
What >>12647519 said. If it's that hot for you and you're fit, look into vertical striped tank tops. Not that effay but it subjects a lot of your body to air flow and it looks good on you if youre swole enough regardless. I got a white tank with thick blue vertical stripes and it makes me look like a navy sailor on shore leave.
>>
>>12647550
Haha mine are too. Don't be a fool, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>12648373
Alright, i'll look for some shorts soon
>>
>>12648377
yeah it's completely normal to have hairy legs, unless you're a woman of course
>>
>>12647519
>polo shirts
> fa
kys
>>
>>12647496

>go to hawaii
>85 degrees and balmy
>wear the same shit I wear in San Diego
>pants and a tshirt with Vans
>everybody gives me shit
>don't subscribe to the tank top trunks and flaps look
>wear trunk only at beach when surfing

fuck hawaii anyways...
>>
>>12649835
I went to hawaii a few years ago and i saw a bunch of shit tier polo clones and cargo shorts
>>
>>12649883

i wasn't hanging out with tourists from the midwest. have family over there so it's all tank tops boardshorts and flip flops.

gay gay gay.
>>
i want to dress like a 90s cartoon character please help
>>
>>12647496
Black chino shorts, solid/minimal pattern t or tank
>>
>>12649835
Honolulu is pretty uneffay imo, everything and everyone looks outdated by about 20 years.
>>
>>12647519

>polo

POO IN LOO
>>
>>12647550
Shave w/clippers
>>
>>12650173
Lol I went to college there, I remember jean shorts and no shoes was the look to have.
>>
>>12647496
go to uniqlo and buy like 10 pairs of their shorts, maybe stop by h&m too. pairing shirts with that should be easy
>>
>>12647496
H A W A I I A N S H I R T S
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.