[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gentlemen I present to you, the future of clothing I wont link

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

gentlemen

I present to you, the future of clothing

I wont link to the kickstarter because it'd probably get deleted for advertising even though its not mine but they want $425 for a jacket made out of recycled plastic bags
>>
and from the back
>>
and some bag they're gonna make
>>
>>12643547

atleast make the shit look cool. its like they didnt even try
>>
>>12643547
>>12643551
>>12643553
Did this girl make fun of you or something OP?
>>
>>12643585
nah I just stumbled on it

I honestly think the jacket looks kinda neat but 425 is pretty steep
>>
>>12643554
This backpack is kinda cool. Would totally buy but I'm guessing they're going to charge up ass for it.
>>
>>12643547
>>12643551
>>12643553
Wow so innovative. Margiela already made garments with recycled materials for his deconstructive style.
>>
File: GD121_White_FT.jpg (108KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
GD121_White_FT.jpg
108KB, 1600x1600px
I don't know what this type of shirt is called and the only place I could have thought to look for it is here

Its a long sleeve plain in black or white but the thing I like about it so much is the fact that it has ridges lined like pinstripes but they are the same colour.
It looks like pic related but with ridges or something

It was either this or make a Reddit account so I chose this
>>
>>12645610
I know this board is hipster central but I want info and this is the only place I could find
>>
Lmao I go to school with this gurl
>>
>>12645733
There is not a single picture of a female in this thread
>>
>>12643547
They also want 10000 for sharing pictures of the jacket so you're fucked op.
>>
File: 839_ls_grey.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
839_ls_grey.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>12645610
Is it a long john shirt
>>
>>12646205
Thank you that's it
I just came into some jewelry and I would like to make an outfit for it on the cheap
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.