[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i look weird in everything i wear? i dress pretty basic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: c3a (1).gif (1MB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
c3a (1).gif
1MB, 680x383px
why do i look weird in everything i wear? i dress pretty basic and yet still everything seems off. i pretty much exclusively wear dark or neutral colors and somehow i look in the mirror and feel like my clothes don't match. everyone else's outfits seem to blend seamless, whereas for me something always stands out and looks out of place. is this some sort of delusion driven by insecurity or am i literally too autistic to dress myself?
>>
post a fit and i'll tell you.
>>
>>12641050
NEED PICS TO ASSESS SITUATION
>>
>>12641060
not gonna post a pic, but i look and dress more or less exactly like pic related (virgin walk guy, not elliot), only i know just enough to avoid those white new balance.
>>
>>12641064
>virgin walk guy, not elliot

But virgin walk guy IS elliot

also damn Elliot looks like a boss, only if he wasn't a dumb fucking retard he could have actually gotten some pu$$i
>>
>>12641050
honestly, without a pic it's gonna be impossible to offer you proper advice. it could very well be you're too self-conscious about your body/outfit but you may just need to diet and work out so that your frame is better
>>
use lighter colors, change jeans to different shades of beige chinos, dark flannels to light colored oxford shirts
>>
Are your clothes fitting you properly or at least how you are aiming for them to fit? I'd say thats the most important part. But really it sounds like you perceiving your clothes differently to other people. Other people almost definitely don't notice or care. Don't be too harsh on yourself
>>
when you look in the mirror do you look at yourself in the face? very important question. now try looking in the mirror again but don't look at your face. does the outfit seem better? if the answer is yes, this is definitely insecurity and self-consciousness, which shows in your facial expression.
>>
>>12641050
>>12641079
>>
>>12641050
Post a pic but most likely its the way it fits.
>>
>>12642119
read the does it on Saturday first
killed me
>>
>>12641050
Might just be ugly my dude
>>
>>12642119
Where's "the Chad rampage"
>>
>>12642119
>>12644087
"The Chad Rampage"

>Is incapable of grasping the concept of looking cool, face switches to a different devilishly handsome expression every second
>Never even considered using anything other than the Tsar Cannon with cannonballs made of pure platinum
>His amazing skill as a cannoner makes the responding SWAT and US army tremble in fear
>Does it all week round
>Body lacks the ability to produce adrenaline
>Back is perfectly straight even while finishing off survivors on the ground
>Never wore sleeves in his life
>Bespoke Vicuna coat made by a famous British tailor
>Barefoot throughout the entire event
>Cannot write or read, the only thing he leaves behind is the remains of his enemies
>>
>>12644116
I can't draw for shit, if someone wants to draw this remember to make the coat sleeveless
>>
>>12642273
I don't get it
>>
>>12644213
it's either he's doing a school shooting on a saturday or he's doing a shooting in general on a saturday because he has nothing else to do on a weekend
>>
File: oA3k3iW.jpg (148KB, 1440x2560px)
oA3k3iW.jpg
148KB, 1440x2560px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.