[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on techwear on women? I'm really into techwear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: l1jf8lts4p2z.jpg (260KB, 1200x1566px) Image search: [Google]
l1jf8lts4p2z.jpg
260KB, 1200x1566px
Opinions on techwear on women?

I'm really into techwear but I think it might not be as good looking as it is on males? Do females need to be tall to wear tech?
>>
>>12638672
post female techwear fits as well :)
>>
You say techwear as if it's only the ninja aesthetic you see on the general and Instagram. Clothes of any shape can be functional and practical. If you really are after the ninja look that seems to be so popular look for White Mountaineering, and Wander, Y-3, Acryonm, Mission Workshop, North Face (Mainline, Purple, White).

Please don't be one of those that believe that techwear is only about being utilitarian.
>>
>>12638672
What kind of techwear? All black or more outdoors/hiking stuff? What kind of area do you live in?
>>
>>12638684
i know what techwear in general is, but I just love all black and ninja aesthetics. The outdoors aesthetics are very fine tho
>>12638689
all black as i said is my favorite but i like outdoors too. i live in very suburban area, near paris so the all black kind is perfect i think.
>>
>>
>>12638684
>You say techwear as if it's only the ninja aesthetic you see on the general and Instagram. Clothes of any shape can be functional and practical
This shit is so retarded and probably why no one takes 'techwear' seriously
every techwear kid looks the same but then some people promote this retarded idea that absolutely everything is techwear because wearing clothing is practical
like no fucking shit, that's why people wear clothing, techwear was born in the 80s and it can be pinpointed to the moment the first breathable waterproof fabrics were invented, granted they were garbage back then
and that's what it comes down to, protecting you from the elements while keeping you comfortable underneath
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 343x147px
>>12638763
>>
>>12638709
>Ninja aesthetics
What a lost.
>>
>>12638763
>Clothes of any shape can be functional and practical.
>This retarded idea that absolutely everything is techwear because wearing clothing is practical

Talking about how just because something isn't black, covered in straps and pockets doesn't mean it isn't techwear or can't be worn in a tech fit.
>>
>>12638776
Damn fucking roasted
>>12638785
"Techwear" as it exists now is a fucking joke
>>
>>12638672
Why does it look like he just shit himself?
>>
>>12638795
It is and there's nothing to do to save it.
>>
>>12638672
w2c this hoodie ?
>>
>>12638900
He slowly climbed up on that roof an now he can't get down without ripping his clothes, and kids are telling him to do some parkour moves.
>>
>>12638779
loss*
>>
>>12638932
Julius
>>
>>12638684
I'd like an. Explanaattion of how those core is considered tech when it looks completely different from the sleek windbreaker/boot combos that are often posted
>>
>>12638672
techwear is for punk bitch antifa faggots
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.