[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share secrets to attractiveness you barely read or hear about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: einermussja.jpg (1MB, 1600x1295px) Image search: [Google]
einermussja.jpg
1MB, 1600x1295px
Share secrets to attractiveness you barely read or hear about anywhere.

I've been singing along to songs with my lowest vocal range daily and it has significantly lowerd my voice over the years

I've successfully lost the habit of putting my hands in the pockets in my jeans and jackets, and it's made me much more confident
>>
cool thread.

I have one, it's super broad but it's the idea of embracing and being comfortable with my masculinity. I think now it's become sorta accepted if not encouraged for guys to be showtune-y and expressive. And I find that shit super unintuitive for me (I'm real low-key). So I just stopped doing it if I don't want to. And I think girls are super attracted to that. A guy who, even when pressured, refuses to do effeminate things like sing along to a song, for example, and shows he doesn't give a fuck and just would rather keep drinking his beer, is very sexy to chicks.

that might've sounded autistic but whatever
>>
>>12635779
don't know how to tell you this, but i think you might have autism
>>
>smile more
>good posture
>be clean and smell nice
>>
pick up a hobby, be interesting
>>
>>12635785
how do you explain a handful of girl acquaintances that want to choke on my cock?
>>
>>12635800
schzinopthenia
>>
>>12635800
I think you right, it's pretty biologically natural for girls to be attracted to alphas.
With the feminisation of men and the waves of nu-males and betas a manly man stands out for sure.
>>
>>12635817
Thank you. I agree. You explained perfectly what I was going for: nu-males
>>
>>12635790
smiling too often actually makes men less attractive to women. while its opposite with the genders switched
>>
>>12635800
Imagination is a powerful thing
>>12635841
You honestly sound like you wear a fedora, or excuse me, a trilby. This tactic might work well with girls at bars near trailer parks but not with any woman who has even half a brain. You're the guy who sulks in a corner at a party... baka nigga u basic af
>>
>>12635779
This

You did kinda over word it though. Basically, do what you want regardless of social norms, customs, and pressure. Be comfortable in your own skin and own that fact.
>>
>>12635817
Why did I ever think taking advice from 4chan to make me more attractive to girls was a good idea?
>>
>>12635305
there are no ”secrets” that will suddenly make a girl go from cold to all over your dick

be confident and act accordingly, fake it til you make it if you absolutely have to
>>
>>12635779
true but retarded way of putting it

just ask yourself ”what would [insert iconic gangster/president/rich person] do” whenever in doubt and you might just find an answer to all your problems
>>
>>12635873
>fake it til you make it
Literally the only advice anyone needs in life
>>
funny that the opposite for me occorrured
i've always had a very deep voice so i started singing higher and higher
eventually my voice got into a place where chicks like it a lot

i mean, its cool to have a deep voice, but mine was super low for my age at that time (16)
now i have it deep but not so much
>>
More of a confidence thing but i try not to make eye contact with random people as im walking somewhere unless im directly talking to them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs
>>
>>12635779
Did I interpret this wrong?
you're comfortable with your masculinity but you think things like singing along to a song will make you want to suck a dick ? how's that confident?
I hang out mostly with females and dont mind doing girly things cus I know im not gay.
I dunno man it just seems like you're super worried about how others percieve you and you wanna put off this image of alpha male when in reality you are double checking everything you do.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.