[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will UB stand against the test of time? We all know NMDs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DE8c3HpXUAAcEj0.jpg (152KB, 1064x1064px) Image search: [Google]
DE8c3HpXUAAcEj0.jpg
152KB, 1064x1064px
Will UB stand against the test of time? We all know NMDs and Yeezy's won't.
>>
idk
>>
can you repeat the question
>>
you're not the boss of me now
>>
>>12613581
I think these samples look pretty good. The pk seems much more like 1.0 and 2.0, instead of the thin and unsupportive 3.0 pk.
I liked some 3.0 colourways but didn't cop because the pk made the shoe less supportive than a fucking pk nmd. Hope these are better
>>
Yeah because they're an adidas flagship model with new technology and will ride on nostalgia like all the air maxes
>>
>>12613581
The 1.0 will. 2.0 is complete garbage and 3.0 is only slightly better but still shit.
>>
>>12613581
Yes. Boost is next gen tech. Nike still playing catchup.
>>
>>12614284
This. Boost is WAY ahead of Nike now. My buddy wears his roshes everywhere thinking they're nice. But I just got some UBs and he is embarrassed to wear his cheap ass roshes while I wear my UBs
>>
>>12614284
You do know that boost is just rubberized styrofoam right?

It's revolutionary because it cuts costs of sole production 10 fold no more vulcanizing

No more injection molding an expensive ass process

Just expanding foam
>>
UBs are the best looking shoe on the market right now, so clean aesthetic and sick, yeezys and nmds are ugliest shit ever
>>
>>12613581
Will Nike ever recover?
>>
>>12614292
Whatever it is, Boost tech is patented. Nike can't even copy it. Not to mention the Continental soles. Got Nike scratching their heads.
>>
>>12614347
the things is that Nike doesn't have to invent anything (they invented enough shit in the past couple of yours), but it still does and is still in the top 100 most innovative companies, while Adidas is nowhere to be found

Nike is 10 times bigger than Adidas, maybe their sneaker sales are lacking this year, but it's only one piece of the puzzle

it's like comparing Yahoo (Adidas) to Google (Nike), just to be able to imagine the size difference
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.