[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up /Fa I'm fairly new to posting but I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0457.jpg (181KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.jpg
181KB, 1024x1024px
What's up /Fa

I'm fairly new to posting but I need some advice. I've been going through some changes in my life. Good ones like going back to school, dating again, working out, and using /fa to help with my sense of fashion. My hair is proving to be a complicated part of that change though. I've always wanted the Leo cut but my hair was too thick and curly. Any advice on what to do in regards to my hair? Is relaxing it at home a possibility? Should I just keep it short? What do.
>>
>>12609162
You can't have Leos hair, it won't work because yours is so different a type. Keep it short but well kept, to distinguish yourself
>>
>>12609252
Duly noted. I'd take some recommendations on what styles I could do if anybody has any.
>>
>>12609282
Do you have a pic with longer hair? I wanna see how it grows.
I also have thick dark curly hair but i think yours is thicker, i might be able to help tho
>>
>>12609162
I have the same time type of hair, leo's hair's been my dream haircut ever since I saw Titanic as a kid.
>>
>>12609439

Unfortunately, this is as long as i let it grow before it becomes to crazy curly. It poofs out and has no definition. I usually put in something that works with more ethnic hair.
>>
>>12609839

Same here. Same damn thing here.
>>
>>12609932
Recently I've been using this argan oil conditioner by inecto, i barely rince it out. it seems like leaving some of the conditioner in reduces the poofiness, causing the locks to stay together atleast.
>>
>>12609162
Weren't you just on 8ch?
>>
>>12609162
Does this look like your fucking normie blog?
>>
>>12609950
then its as thick as i imagined. You will have to keep it short.
i guess you still have a little space to play with undercuts if you are into them.
theres also buzzing if you think you have the facial features and style to pull it off
>>
>>12609162
Both your hair and hairline are shit just give up on it
>>
>>12609162
you're clearly this >>12609845 guy
>>
>>12609162
Buzzcut. Seriously
>>
Can a Mexican pull of the Leo look? I've loved his style for so long but been hesitant to try it because if my brown skin.
>>
>>12614009
ya
you have to be pretty tho and have the right hair
>>
Don't try to relax it by yourself if you don't have any hairstyling experience, there's just so much that can go wrong and you might end up having to shave it all off.

If you're adamant about the cut, straighten it and use a heat protecting spray, but it is something you're going to have to do just about every single day if you want it to look like that until the curls loosen up at length a little.
>>
>>12611693
yeah what a cunt, he called some other guy fatty in another thread when the dude just wanted some advice.
>>12609162
fuck off
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.