[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for getting rid of hair? I'd like to have little or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: manscaping.jpg (84KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
manscaping.jpg
84KB, 728x546px
Tips for getting rid of hair? I'd like to have little or no pubes but shaving doesn't get me very far, and it's pretty fucking impossible to get all the little hairs off my wrinkly balls and from the depths of my gooch and ass. Are there any hair removal creams you've found to be safe for genitals and butt?
>>
File: shaved.jpg (41KB, 657x800px) Image search: [Google]
shaved.jpg
41KB, 657x800px
>>12603086
Shaving your balls is fucking gay
shaved dicks look like a raw chicken leg

trim with trimmer
quit being a faggot
>>
>>12603092
We're in /fa/ not /straight/.
>>
>>12603092
Also
>shaved dick
Who the fuck actually has hair on their shaft? Why've you got a fucking Chewbacca dick?
>>
>>12603094
Faggots off my board
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: M8Dw7UQ.jpg (314KB, 689x950px) Image search: [Google]
M8Dw7UQ.jpg
314KB, 689x950px
>>12603086
>>
>>12603100
I blame circumcision desu, but I've heard at least one uncut guy say he has hair on his shaft.
>>
>>12603086
>shaving advice on /fa/
>not going to /fit/
>>
pubes are /fa/ dood, just trim and wear your pants low so that a lil bush show. the semen demons will awaken.
>>
>>12603112
Uncut here, but not like it matters. Pretty sure a lot of guys have pubes on their shaft, like up to a cm or so from the base.
>>
File: 1407020968129.jpg (51KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407020968129.jpg
51KB, 405x720px
>>12603100
Cutfag here, I grow hairs on my shaft. Mostly on the underside close the the base, but hairs non the less.

On the topic of shaving, use a trimmer. Keep your pubes trimmed for a little while. Like maybe 2-4 weeks until you get used to them being at that length. Once your skin has adjusted to it, bust out the razor.

Use a new razor, obviously. If you don't mind being stared at at the checkout line or if they have self check out, buy female razor blades. The kind with the little smooth grooves on the sides for shaving legs. They work really well for your nether-regions.

Go really slow and delicately. Pull the skin taught as you shave. Make sure you don't get any ingrown hairs. They hurt and will look unsightly. Nothing is grosser than a big red pusy herpes-esque bump.

After you shave splash with cold water and throw on some lotion. Chances are you'll probably fap afterwards anyways, so why not kill two birds with one stone?

I personally shave the hairs off my shaft, the balls, the side areas between my leg and sack, and the hair on my grundle/perenium/gooch/whatever you want to call the area between your balls and asshole, desu.

I leave a little bit of "five o'clock shadow" slightly above. Most girls don't really like the prepubescent school boy look and would prefer a little bit of hair, just not on the bits they have to deal with.
>>
>>12603100
I guess if you don't have the room for it, you won't be able to grow it ;)
>>
>>12603108
That was a great fuckong article holy shit
>>
>>12603284
Ive got some hairs up to my forskin it makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>12603108
>he doesn't use a piece of toilet paper to part his ass hairs like the Red Sea.
Christ, it's really not that hard to be a hairy boi. I manage it fine, and I'm a gay top, so it works even more in my favour because not once have I ever seen a bottom who likes his guys looking and feeling like an eel.
>>
>>12603534
You can always shave it. A regular ol bic ought to do the job.
>>
File: 1439835318214.jpg (11KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439835318214.jpg
11KB, 300x250px
>>12603544
>mfw I'm a bottom who only likes a little bit of hair max
>>
>>12603100
I have hair on the first inch and a half of my dick, I just shave them and trim the rest. I don't really see the point of shaving balls as there isn't even enough hair there to cause issues.
>>
>>12603486
/thread/
>>
>>12603086
safety razer and lots of shaving cream brah....don't use a trimmer it doens't work.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.