[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asap Bari is a rapist. Vlone is over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 41

File: IMG_7602.png (366KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_7602.png
366KB, 750x1334px
https://youtu.be/TONFvthZvDw
>>
>>12600336
he dindu nuffin
>>
post this on /mu/. Bari deserves to lose all clout for fucking over Spaceghostpurrp
>>
>>12600336

Ian Connor and Asap Bari all rapists
>>
a naked bitch sucking dick caught on camera
big fucking whoop
unfortunately thats enough to fuck someones career these days
fucking retards that record every shit and post it right after
>>
>>12600336
What a fucking tool.
>>
>>12600361
"Stop! Bari Stop!"
>Bari tells her "shut the fuck up bitch" and smacks her ass

Are you baiting or are you legitimately this fucking stupid? Oh my god, I don't care if you're trolling or not, the world would be infinitely better off if you killed yourself right now.
>>
Vlone was always shit
>>
>>12600336
I don't understand what's happening here and what does SGP has to do with it
>>
>>12600390
oh hes gonna have something to do with it eventually.

that is if he ever shows back up on twitter, seems be still of that molly
>>
>mfw i see some titties on youtube
>>
File: 1498146853687.png (3KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1498146853687.png
3KB, 112x112px
I don't get it.
>>
>>12600336
burn coal

pay the toll
>>
>>12600488
Okay, so, I am going to ask you a question. Why exactly do you have a hatred of black people?
>>
>>12600446
"get in the bathroom"
"NO NO STOP IT"
"bitch you fuck my assistant you suck my dick"
>>
>>12600501
https://www.amren.com/commentary/2017/05/black-on-white-rape-anti-white-racism-crime/

Why should I like them?
>>
File: dustykarma.png (61KB, 602x357px) Image search: [Google]
dustykarma.png
61KB, 602x357px
>>
File: dustyp2.png (304KB, 586x706px) Image search: [Google]
dustyp2.png
304KB, 586x706px
>>
This is what these white girls who chase black dick want. It's all fetish, they wanna be owned by a primate nigga. I have no sympathy for her
>>
>>12600514
Okay, so your reasoning is rape, yes? I'll ask you another question. Do you equally hate Russian, Finnish, and Greek people? Each of these countries have extremely high rates of white on white rape.
>>
Why do /fa/ggots hate black people so much
>>
>>12600532
You're pulling figures out of your ass both Russia and Greece have extremely low rape rates much lower than even United States of America

Finland is 29th in the world and still lower than America and you can bet that 90% of finish rapes were not done by native fins
>>
>>12600523

Refer to (>>12600501) and (>>12600532). I've got a question for you: what is your ancestry, anon?
>>
>>12600532
way to move the goal posts

Point is interracial rape is exclusively black on white, among with other black violent crime disproportions
>>
>>12600532
>Russians, Greeks and Finns
>white

top laugh
>>
>>12600540
this is a forum for fashion, something only focused on a higher socioeconomic standing

mix this with the sense of exclusivity and poverty-shaming this board likes to do, it just becomes a simple consequence
>>
>>12600553
im a chinese btw
>>
>>12600550
He is almost exactly right about finland. The rapes done by migrants take a huge part of the overall rapes in here
>>
>>12600540
They dress like shit, act like shit, ruin neighbourhoods, ruin cities and ruin countries yet still get rewarded by our own governments and media

They are the enemy of humans
>>
>>12600550
>both Russia and Greece have extremely low rape rates much lower than even United States of America

>Population of United States of America: 321.4 million
>Population of Russia: 144.1 million
>Population of Greece: 10.82 million

I mean, of course the United States is going to have higher rates of rape. Anyway, what about Australia? Australia has one of the highest rape rates in the world, and while there are no sources that distinguish the race of the rapists in Australia, the statistics say that over two thirds of female rape victims were raped by someone they know. Seeing how Australia is overwhelmingly white, this means that the rapists were very likely also white.

What I'm getting from this is, you hate black people as a whole because the ones in America tend to go after white women more so than their own women, but you don't hate the men of your own race who rape their own women?
>>
>>12600336
>Nigger
BURN THE COAL
>>
>>12600371
are you literally shaking right now? dumb fucking cuck that doesnt mean shit
>>12600540
thats 4chan as a whole, people with 0 life experience
>>
>>12600501
In my culture Blacks are unironically not regarded as human and you look weird
>>
File: sauli niinisto.jpg (902KB, 2018x2848px) Image search: [Google]
sauli niinisto.jpg
902KB, 2018x2848px
>>12600555
>Finnish people were literally vikings
>Are not white

Yep. Sauli Niinisto, the leader of Finland, definitely does not look white at all.
>>
>>12600601
What is this culture?
>>
>>12600602
looks like a Celtic rape baby, ergo not white
>>
>>12600336
Mirror?
>>
>>12600612
Are you also one of those faggots who thinks Irish people are also not white and that only Germanic people classify as white?
>>
>>12600606
Caucasus, people from there like to live among the same people
I personally don't hate Blacks, but my country is better off without them t bh
>>
>>12600361
you're probably a rapist too, pathetic
>>
>>12600578
When you enslave an entire demographic of people and then just release them into society without taking measures to properly reintegrate them, that is going to have lasting effects on the culture as a whole. You would have to be a retarded person to not realize this.
>>
>>12600588
>I mean, of course the United States is going to have higher rates of rape. Anyway, what about Australia? Australia ha

do you not know what per capita means?

>Australia is overwhelmingly white

1 in 2 Australians are foreign born and australia is more mullticultural than any country in Europe. you don't have a clue what you're talking about

>but you don't hate the men of your own race who rape their own women?

Our countries barely even had rape issues until multiculturalism was pushed on us I mean look at Sweden for fuck sake. It's In the top 10 of rape capitals of the world along side every other African nation you can think of. you can go back just 30 years and those sort of rape statistics didn't exist. Swedes are being blacked into the dark ages by the very same people they swore to protect

Lastly I'm not even the guy you were arguing with originally I hate niggers for much more than just being rapists
>>
>>12600619
Edit: Most cultures and countries beside West Europe and North America look down on other people based on their skin color or heritage.
>>
File: caucasus people.jpg (251KB, 1000x655px) Image search: [Google]
caucasus people.jpg
251KB, 1000x655px
>>12600619
Yes, anon. What a thriving civilization you have here. It seems a bit hypocritical for a culture as technologically challenged as this to consider black people not even human.
>>
>>12600625
>1 million black slaves in america 200 years ago is a good enough excuse for niggers to be ruining countries all across europe and the anglosphere
>most of which having no cultural connection to slavery, no ancestors connection to slavery, most of which not even living in countries that slavery existed within or even any sort of connection whatsoever

Arguments like this are why I hate niggers
>>
>>12600627
>1 in 2 Australians are foreign born and australia is more mullticultural than any country in Europe.
And very few of them are black, yet you seem to be intent on solely making this a black issue.

>Lastly I'm not even the guy you were arguing with originally I hate niggers for much more than just being rapists

I would like to hear your reasons.
>>
>>12600615
why are you so mad lol
>>
>>12600371
lmfao da bitch fucked his assistant
>>
>>12600540
Because they're dumb as fuck and annoying
>>
>>12600644
Wrong we have a huge african population. There's a crime wave going on in melbourne right now because of the sudanese and somali gangs
>>
>>12600336
>Vlone is over

I'll never understand the obsession with hypebeast garbage
>>
>>12600588
I dont think you know what rates are
>>
>>12600644
>I would like to hear your reasons.

if you really need me to lay out why it is that I hate your people you truly are unsaveable as a group. people have been trying for over 100 years to help your race and you've only managed to desimilate even further in that time. black people do not have the self awareness needed to ever be anything more than niggers. the only reason you are alive right now is because white peoples are around to protect you, once were gone the chinese and arabs are you gonna machete you up
>>
>>12600642
>>most of which having no cultural connection to slavery, no ancestors connection to slavery, most of which not even living in countries that slavery existed within or even any sort of connection whatsoever

Africa is a very primitive and tribal continent, anon. Africa is so tribally dense that they happen to have the largest amount of differing languages of any other continent. Since the people were unable to communicate with each other and thus impart knowledge upon each other, much of the continent as a whole remained primitive. Many studies suggest I.Q. is hereditary. Seeing as how many European civilizations have developed at a faster rate than African civilizations, and thus have produced smarter children, who continue to improve the cognitive functioning of your culture as a whole, it makes sense that a demographic of people who did not have the same educational and geographical opportunities as Europeans would underperform in European societies. There are also several other reasons that Africans are at a societal disadvantage:

>Africa has no indigenous beasts of burden (animal's that help humans). - Zebras and shit aren't able to be domesticated - Therefore agriculture suffers, lack of agriculture leads to a lack of exports and lack of GDP.
>Introduced Animals have a hard time surviving in Africa, as a result of the lack of relevant vegetation and the tropical/sub tropical climate. If you look at pictures of Cows in Africa, you'll see they look malnourished. -
Scramble for Africa by European colonial powers
>Puppet dictators and endemic corruption as a result of scramble
>Resource grabbing without providing the people whose land the resources were taken from with significant compensation
>Borders drawn without consideration to tribal conflict & ties to land.

For someone who prides yourself on having an "intellectually superior" race, your ability to critically think is fucking pathetic. Do you ever ask yourself WHY things are the way they are?
>>
File: IMG_20170712_225923.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170712_225923.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
I always hated Vlone. Good riddance.
>>
>>12600698
Your problem is that you're attempting to project your hatred of all black people onto me, even though I am very positive that I have contributed more to society over the course of my current lifetime than you have.
>>
lmao beefed with Ian Connor calling him a rapist a now does the same thing man what a retard
>>
>>12600336
lets be honest it was over to begin with
>>
>>12600707
ok
>>
>>12600702
i was rocking black scale and some young negro was like "nice, is that vlone."

an offensive question
>>
can we get a mirror?
>>
>>12600730
Black scale is just as shitty mate. Is this bait?
>>
>>12600720
>The fact is black people are ruining neighbourhoods, states, cities and countries RIGHT NOW. Even if they were found to have super iqs it wouldn't change the affect they are currently having on planet earth
>Theyve never in all of human history had a healthy country. Infact you'd be hard pressed to find a single town that was majority black that was anything close to being civilised. Everywhere niggers inhabit is worse because of it

I literally just explained to you the reasons for these things and the only thing you responded to was the very last thing I said. Are you genuinely missing a chromosome?
>>
>>12600734
i'll spit on your dog face
>>
>>12600725
The hilarious thing is, I don't even think you're capable of saying anything objectively factual. Your reasons are so poor I can't help but to assume you are also poorly educated.

>people have been trying for over 100 years to help your race
How so?

>black people do not have the self awareness needed to ever be anything more than niggers.
What are you even attempting to say with this?

>the only reason you are alive right now is because white peoples are around to protect you, once were gone the chinese and arabs are you gonna machete you up
The Chinese and Arabs are already attempting to do that to your people. Do you ever wonder to yourself why /sci/ is a generally non-racist board, and why people who are pretty intelligent are less likely to hate an entire group of people based on their race?
>>
File: 1488756406393.png (84KB, 245x316px) Image search: [Google]
1488756406393.png
84KB, 245x316px
>>12600653
>da
>pretending to be black on 4chan
>>
>>12600766
>you do rather than actually figuring out how to stop doing it
Do you seriously think I have the power or influence to change the way black people behave in America? I would if I could, but you're directing your hatred at the wrong person.

>Even if any of those explanations were valid (they aren't)
What a retarded thing to say. People with Ph.D's in history related fields have made these arguments, not me. You can't just call them invalid and not provide any factual basis to support it.

>I'll even go as far as to say I'm open to being proven wrong by niggers but the window of opportunity for that is closing and white guilt is drying up by the day

Kek. Just because you and a few other beta faggots from /pol/ are getting fed up with black people doesn't mean white guilt is drying up.
>>
>>12600813
good god youre pathetic stop justifying it

the only race that has these issues is you. just stop ruining everything and start shaming the blacks who do

its really not hard
>>
>>12600732
https://twitter.com/camoshiro/status/885286857000361989
>>
>>12600519
He finally got his revenge
>>
>>12600839
>start shaming the blacks who do
Yes faggot, because evidently that has had extreme success so far.

>>12600829
Can't tell if you have just run out of things to say and are resorting to a strawman argument, or if you are legitimately retarded.
>>
>>12600540
>>12600501
I can't tell if you're being ironic or not but I'll try to be civil as possible, they tend to be more violent as we keep seeing over the years

This is from LA Riots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UymAKaUquzs

This happen last year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A

More people start to see this now from the Paris riots and the migrants crisis, /pol/ can be really obnoxious but they're actually right
>>
>hiphop hood thug basketball american doesn't treat women well
WTF??? I'm shocked
>>
>>12600514
>unironic citation of amren
you have to go back
>>
>>12600371
ITT betamale virgins don't know what a safe word is
>>
>>12600336
why are black people so unanimously bad? lol it's like they can't stop themselves
>>
>>12600912
>This is why I hate niggers, this is why society hates niggers and until you fix this issue it shouldn't even be a question for you as to why your race is hated world wide.

>Fix a problem that is prevalent in your entire race by yourself, you dumb nigger!

I wonder if you retarded fucks even read what you're saying. Hey, since you're asking me to fix this completely reasonable problem, I would like for you personally to fix global warming, since that problem is being largely contributed to by white people.
>>
>>12600964
Not my problem, your problem
>>
>>12600336
Absolutely effay
>>
>>12600964
Just kys dude its the only way to fix the black race
>>
>>12600964
>global warming
>a real thing
>>
>>12600943
It's really just a combo of super egotistical personalities and stereotypes taken up due to societal roles they feel they have to fill because of something similar to nepotism.
It's kinda complex to get into but tl;dr: All the black people who realize the failures of the culture either become depressed, or seclude themselves from interacting other blacks.
>>
>>12600991
https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Go ahead and debunk NASA for me, champ.
>>
>>12600635
>normal looking men stand in front of a slightly dilapidated building
vs
>literal mud huts
>literally decaying and destroyed buildings in urban cultures where blacks are the majority
You sure proved him wrong, the dirty slav.
>>
>>12601004
>rural and comfy
This is how I know you are poor, and I actually feel bad for you. I hope you are not white, because that would actually be pathetic coming from you.

>You sure proved him wrong.
You sure seem to not be able to read. See >>12600699. There are people much, much smarter than you who happen to know why these things are the way they are.
>>
>>12601008
Something is wrong with your comments, which I can only assume is your awful internet connection. I don't know how, but they keep getting deleted.
>>
>>12601014
>>12601012
I'm just autistic and don't like it when I have any errors in my posts.
>This is how I know you are poor, and I actually feel bad for you.
>There are people much, much smarter than you who happen to know why these things are the way they are.
This is how I know you are a condescending moron. I won't bother to describe by living standards because I could just as easily be lying, but I'll say that it is objectively worse to live in a non-white poor country then it is even the poorest slav nation. As your post even highlighted, they are tribalistic and primitive.
>>12600699
If this is true, then it means there is no point in even trying to educate or bring them up to the European standard. If these problems are not fixed in one, two, or a dozen generations, then it appears we should not adopt their culture or their people. Thank you for agreeing with the loudest of /pol/tards.
>>
>>12600999
>This thread has already gone from nigger posting to global warming arguments with a dubs + trips combo

Man this place never gets old.
>>
>>12601007
Yes, this 15 second clip of a white women not consenting to any further sexual interactions with the black brute in red aroused myself as well: what with her classy pubic tattoos and shapely hourglass figure quivering in anticipation of the animalistic ravaging she surely received from the chief nigger (symbolized by the red sweater from the most elite of brands, Supreme) led directly to the engorgment of my member with an excess of blood.
>>
File: Aryan male.png (463KB, 660x372px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan male.png
463KB, 660x372px
>>12601007
I read this post in pic related's voice
10/10 experience would do it again.
>>
>>12600336
Link is dead but it sounds like she paid the toal

this is exactly what these girls want this is the fetish
>>
>>12600964
lol... you act like we owe you something. It's really cute

leftism and liberalism has reached its futherest extension. There will be no further handouts

The pendulum is swinging
right and once it reaches the other side white people may be motivated to fix this issue again

Only it won't be with liberalism, we will just chop your shit up and be done with it, once and for all
>>
File: IPJODvA.png (315KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IPJODvA.png
315KB, 640x1136px
nothing unexpected
>>
fuck crackers.

y'all fucked up for letting whitey think good for themselves with those Trump rallies and inbred culture which is the foundation of their society.

muh dick
>>
>>12601031
man i'm glad i left this hellscape years ago
popped in to read about the bari drama
and there are /pol/ shitheads on a fashion board talking about the death of liberalism
i'm done
i'm out
>>
>>12600336
When are gonna stop pretending black people arent slaves

God literally made them to be slaves
>>
>>12601114
See you tomorrow
>>
>>12600556
Or you know black people are just objectively shitty enough to the point that anyone not lying to themselves realizes it
>>
When are people gonna stop pretending the Irish are white?

Britain literally made them slaves
>>
>>12600336

If a white girl is stupid enough to put herself in that situation, in a room surrounded and getting fucked by a bunch of half-witted thugs, she deserves everything that she gets. It's unfortunate that they didn't kill her or something video aside. At least she would've instead found herself on some interracial crime info-graphic, maybe even a touching news story neglecting the specifics, leaving her with some manner of decency intact. Instead she gets to be another living example as to how far down the century long spiral white women managed to have travel, ever since they were "liberated" into the trash-tier.
>>
>>12600361
Black rapist detected
>>
Crackers are cuckolds
>>
>>12601138
honestly I really believe that would have been better
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (25KB, 311x203px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
25KB, 311x203px
>>12601171

Yo.
Are you okay?
>>
Holy shit, Why do people worship decenders of slaves dressed in expensive sweatpants
Wtf Í hate streetwear now
>>
>>12600336
Does this really surprise anyone? All niggers are rapists
>>
File: 1438278440315.jpg (482KB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1438278440315.jpg
482KB, 3110x2073px
>>12601177
>>12601181
poor betas wanting to save that ho even though she is in the middle of Jamal's gangbang. Don't worry when you lose your virginity will stop putting pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>12600336
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
>>12601203
>i have a small peepee!!
>>
Literally who?
>>
>ERGH!!! WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE ON MY SCANDINAVIAN HENTAI COLLECTING FORUM?!? IT REMINDS ME OF THAT TIME I WAS MADE FUN OF BY SEVERAL INBREIATED JIGGABOOS IN NYC WITH MY GIRLFRIEND WHO ENDED UP CHEATING ON ME WITH SEVERAL PEOPLE AND EVERYBODY IN MY SOCIAL CIRCLE KNEW ABOUT IT EXCEPT ME!!! WHY OH WHY MUST THEIR BE NIGGERS ON MY BOARD!! IT'S MY BOARD!!!! I PAID $20 FOR A 4CHAN PASS SO I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TOLERATE ALL THIS TALK OF NIGGERS!!!
>>
>>12601222
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>12600361
You trash ass nigga
>>
>>12600588
75% of the next generation of Australians will be immigrants or come from immigrant families. That's not majority white. Lol
>>
File: 2014-10-03-blogbellcurve.png (11KB, 800x428px) Image search: [Google]
2014-10-03-blogbellcurve.png
11KB, 800x428px
>>12600588
Have you ever heard of a bell curve? The "some people" in pic related does not disprove the existence of the "most people." Blacks, taken as a whole, have a considerably higher rape rate than any other race, taken as a whole.
>>
>>12600702
Vlone and Off White is so fucking ugly I never understood it
>>
>>12600915
Doesn't Amren use the FBI and CDC website as its main sources?
>>
>>12601103
Blacks are fucking gross.
>>
>>12601240
Australians are a literal country of coons dropped out of a prison ship. Adding some Mohammeds and Jamals changes nothing.
>>
>ra(p)per
It all makes sense now
>>
Don't feel bad for her. You run into the jungle naked and you're going to get grouped by some apes.
>>
File: 1499103493653.jpg (10KB, 192x245px) Image search: [Google]
1499103493653.jpg
10KB, 192x245px
>>12600532
>you share a board with people like this
>>
>>12600532
I swear white people will always blame an entire race for something wrong but when a white person does something its one out of many whites and all white people aren't like it.
>>
>>12600361
Oh yeah those good old times when you could rape women and it wold be socially accepted, go back in your cave you stupid ape
>>
>>12600999
>believing people that forgot how they got to the moon
>>
hahaha how to lose your career in under 30 seconds
>>
>>12601116
This

Every single service-industry black dude calls me "boss" every time, its gotta be in their DNA
>>
>>12601304
what are you doing here don't you have some protests to attend ?
>>
>>12601114
can you not even?
>>
>tfw becoming racist

dope
>>
File: 1493530657787.png (305KB, 610x453px) Image search: [Google]
1493530657787.png
305KB, 610x453px
>>12600720
>Everywhere niggers inhabit is worse because of it
>tfw lincoln would have sent them back to africa if a fucking white-nigger c*nfederate didn't fuck everything up forever
>>
>>12600912
>without blacks my country would be significantly better place to live
> Is on a fashion forum that largely consists of style black people made popular. Probably watches sports and loves the music they make and made; Country,Rock,Folk,Rap,Gospel

lol
>>
File: IMG_0995.png (934KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.png
934KB, 640x1136px
>>12601329
>style black people made popular

/r/streetwear go
>>
every white person posting on 4chan is a scared cuckold by default
this thread just proves it
im glad this guy and his "brand" is disappearing though
>>
>>12601304
maybe it's because most of the blacks behave like shit, that's why people generalize
>>
>>12601332
Okay, act like their isn't a million threads about sneakers on this thread
>>
>>12601304
It's because white people have realised we can have all the things we already have without the crime, theft, murder and rape + all the other degenerate culture blacks push if we just seperate ourselves from you. Where as black peoples quality of life would only drop to unrecognisable levels without us

At that point the individual becomes irrelevant and the collective becomes everything
>>
someone repost the video
>>
>>12601329
>Is on a fashion forum that largely consists of style black people made popular.
streetwear is shit, it's not appreciated here and actually chinks had a big role in the popularity of the style
>Probably watches sports
the only thing niggers can do because they are too inferior to actually learn something
>loves the music they make and made; Country,Rock,Folk,Rap,Gospel
you mean rap and blues
>>
>>12601359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR_ypDIgLu0
>>
>>12601380
Rap sounds similar to many spell castings. I'm not a robot but curious about all obsession, fashion being my own.
>>
>>12601391
Meh

That's not rape
Rape would be if he fucked her while she's saying stop

This is like the opposite of rape, letting them leave?
>>
>>12601425
The video is missing the part where they fuck her and she said stop
>>
>>12601269
Coons were already here you dumb fuck. White Australia Doesnt existet anymore, it's just a bunch of wogs
>>
File: 1493595573926.jpg (552KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1493595573926.jpg
552KB, 900x506px
>>12600336
>these people are more famous than i'll ever be
>fuck hotter bimbos than i'll ever fuck
>have thousands of groupies willing to fuck them at a moment's notice
>and thousands of hypebeats willing to throw their parents money at them
>all the while being barely literate knuckle-dragging apes who display the worse aspects of humanity
>>
>>12601316
That's slang anon...you know like how we use "cop" instead of buy
>>
What was /fa/'s reaction to trumps "grab em by the pussy" comment?
Isn't this the same thing?
I didn't tune into the Chan much during the election shilling.
>>
>>12601978
There shouldn't have been one because this isn't a politics board
>>
>>12600642
did you even pay attention to history class? are you aware that redlining and block busting ended not too long ago. (you prob dont even know that that means you kike) that theres many black still alive today that went through that? and if theyre still alive that that means their children and grandchildren still had to deal with that in a not so indirect way? theres a few blacks left alive who faced jim crow laws. that jim crow ended less then 60 years ago and that the intermediate children of those people who faced that discrimination also felt the affects as well?
>>
File: 1493370277449.jpg (118KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
1493370277449.jpg
118KB, 962x641px
Niggaz, nobody cares about your fellow nigga adventures. Get this fucking thread deleted.
>>
I wish the mods did their job
>>
File: 1497051325045.jpg (823KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1497051325045.jpg
823KB, 3264x2448px
>>12602023
>whitey is guilty that blacks cant act like humans
plenty of people got treated like shit throughout history and faced far worse problems and yet they still have a semblance of humanity
>>
File: IMG_3029.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3029.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>12602105
WE WUZ VIKINGZ
>>
>>12602105
>Black Child
>No black father present
looks like someone got cucked
>>
>>12602141
that kid doesnt look like a mix
>>
>>12600625
yeah those irish are fucking raping and killing everyone

nice bigotry of low expectations kek
>>
>>12600699
>muh jared diamond

Zebras have been domesticated, african climate is much easier to survive in thus never an evolutionary growth in IQ to battle the cold and mountaineous regions of china and europe.
>>
>>12602141
she's adopted.
>>12602196
this
>>
>>12601304
Sorry nigger but Asians hates you too.

t. an actual Asian from Asia
>>
>>12600336
look a thot can be down to fuck the whole team but she still a person at the end of the day. if she don't wanna give head to the next nigga or be recorded doing it then she can still say no and his man's didn't look like he was down to be recorded either. trynna force her to give you head is sexual assault, slapping her ass without permission is also sexual assault, filming without consent is a crime and it looked like he followed her to the bathroom so there goes possible rape charges. she doesn't even need to press charges the police got the evidence right here baka. all he had to do was put the camera down and he probably would of got some head from shawty. and I don't like putting race in to things but you don't see white celebrities doing this type of shit and I know a lot of them probably do but the keyword here is "seeing" they keep that shit low-key, honestly it might just be a hip hop thing to show you got all the hoes but even then I can't think of any white rapper putting videos out there if them getting head or running a train. this nigga got no one to blame but himself
>>
>>12600519
>>12600520
Do you have the video when Ian got his dick sucked?
>>
>>12602259
Lol, you are saying this as if White people don't also hate Asians. You so desperately want to suck the cock of your white master.
>>
>>12602200
How long were the Irish enslaved again?
>>
>>12601030
>If this is true, then it means there is no point in even trying to educate or bring them up to the European standard. If these problems are not fixed in one, two, or a dozen generations, then it appears we should not adopt their culture or their people. Thank you for agreeing with the loudest of /pol/tards.

Wrong. We just need to make welfare and foostamps dependent on a child's performance in school so that only the high IQ black people are the ones who prosper, and that the entire race as a whole benefits because of it. Very simple. Let the dumb ones die off.
>>
>>12601062
>lol... you act like we owe you something. It's really cute

Where in my post was this even insinuated, you fucking retard?
>>
>>12601170
>If you just shut the fuck up about your race nobody cares you're here
>Just shut the fuck up about your race
>No one mentioned black people until someone said "niggers gonna nig"

I wonder how you even function with such a low I.Q.
>>
>>12602259
LOL I usually don't even post but I'm black with white rural American friends. My roommates girlfriend makes fun of Asians for having chunky eyes all the time.
Lmao slow your fucking roll random Nip Nog poster

There are Nips, Nogs, SHart in Marts, and Poo in the loos

We can hate and steal everyone else's women equally
>>
File: mopuf6ymycsww6jehoun.jpg (28KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
mopuf6ymycsww6jehoun.jpg
28KB, 620x400px
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>12602390
You're so delusional if you think that post actually implies that.
>>
>>12602259
that's true
>>
>>12602364
This
>>
It doesn't matter how many times you shit post or race bait. You all are still going to die, then rot in a grave.

Enjoy your time on Earth, senpai
>>
>>12600625
lmao bro there was thousands of years of brutal black on black slavery in africa. although white people did bring you in and enslave you, and that's bad, it was also white people that broke the whole thing down, and not to mention fought in the war to end it (on the north).
>>
>>12602477
and how much do you think she talks behind your back?
>>
Genocide when.
>>
>>12603845
Does it matter, it's not like blacks or any race for that matter don't make jokes behind white peoples back

Black people teach their kids militant hatred for white people. Whites make some jokes here and there
>>
>>12603859
this
I think /fa/ has the highest percentage of blacks on 4chan other than /sp/ which is why we have people itt actually defending Bari and not advocating for genocide
They need to go back to l.eddit and africa
>>
>>12600352
PCP blunt
>>
>>12601034
10/10
>>
>>12600336
i was really excited about everyone shitting on jabari but it just turned into some gay race debate
>>
>>12600403
look up 'naked yoga' on youtube dude
>>
>>12603972
there's no debate
niggers are subhuman and deep down you know it's true Jamal
>>
>>12601391
it down again, can someone repost?
>>
File: 1412371985300.jpg (9KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
1412371985300.jpg
9KB, 248x200px
>>12600336
They're all fucking degenerates. What a stupid cunt.
How do you think she got herself into this situation at all? She obviously fucked the guy in the bed beforehand. She's voluntarily in a room full of urban niggers, completely naked, wilfully in a degenerate environment instead of in a decent situation such as being in her own home, like a respectable girl.
She got herself into this situation, not sticking up for the guy either. They are all scum and belong in a furnace
>>
>>12603975
Think you replied to the wrong person
>>
>>12603975
>>12603981
>>12603944
>>12603865
This is the problem with racists, they use the actions of individuals to disparage an entire race
>>12603834

Don't be deluded into thinking all slavery is equal, the slavery which was apparent in Africa and Asia was not in any way similar to American slavery. African slaves had rights closer to serfs than to slaves, they could marry out of slavery and were often adopted into families they served and they were not treated like modern slaves. Slavery as we know it only became prevalent when greedy African leaders started to sell their slaves the Arab and Asian nations, later to European nations and from that slavery became about racial superiority. (eventually when those leaders ran out of slaves to sell those Asian, Arab and European nations just came in and took the leaders and people themselves)

I love when I see the 'Africans had slaves too' or 'white Irish in America were slaves too and treated just as bad as Africans' which, was not true and even if it were true we don't treat Irish differently today like you do with blacks because (prepare to be shocked here) they're white.

Racism is classism. Racism is a lie taught to justify slavery, not because any race is really any different from any other race on terms of humanity or intelligence, but because racism and slavery made money. To keep poor whites and poor blacks pitted against one another because of their skin is profitable because it creates competition for menial low wage work. When poor people of all races can unite against the one enemy of America's capitalism on steroid then we will finally have a chance to live in a just and fair society.

Also lmao the Civil War wasn't about slavery being wrong, it was that the industrial North was losing financial power because the south didn't have to pay employees, they had slaves and if they improved their industry to the level of the North then Northern industry would become redundant.

Read a fucking book my nigga
>>
>>12600336
BURN THE COAL

PAY THE TOLL
>>
>>12604057
Shut the fuck up you stupid subhuman. You and I both know that no one except for white people have contributed to the world. Look at the state of Africa, the most resource rich CONTINENT in the world and then look at a tiny island called Britain.

We ruled the entire world and created everything good about it despite having no real advantages over anyone else. Yet somehow we conquered the entire fucking world, creating every first world country that isn't in mainland Europe.

Do you know how we managed that and how our continental brothers made their countries first world and created incredible works of art, architecture, literature and countless scientific and technological advances?

BECAUSE WE WERE BORN BETTER THAN YOU. YOU ARE GENETICALLY LOW IQ AND YOU KNOW IT.

All you do is blame the rest of the world for exploiting you when guess what? We don't care. The only regret anyone has about blacks is not that we segregated you from us or we used you as slaves, it's purely that we let you into each of our respective paradises. All you do is rape and murder EVERYTHING be it tangible (just look up crime states) or intangible (current death of western culture) then cry about how we deserve it.

Well guess what. You aren't worth being anything but a slave. The entire world would be better off enslaving all the niggers again because your entire race was born with an aptitude for savagery and NOTHING else. EVERYONE knows how inferior your race is and you know it. Fuck off.
>>
>>12604081
I am British and a history student (not that uni really teaches you anything unique).
If you want to understand British history and why Britain's empire was so successful you should google a little word known as colonialism (neo-colonialism too).

The reason Africa is in the state it is is largely ecological, even in 5000-6000 BC before the Egyptians that we are taught about Africa was largely inhabitable (approx 3/4 was too dry and the soil infertile for agriculture) so the spots of dense civilisation often centred around water sources which is why Egypt and other successful African civilisations existed around the river Nile. The Nile flowed North by the way which is why the Northern area was so densely populated which civilisations (all nutritious sediment washed there along the thousands of miles of the Nile's journey).

>created incredible works of art, architecture, literature and countless scientific and technological advances?
OK I'm assuming somewhere in here you're talking about the Renaissance which is really the spark of scientific, artistic, architectural Europe. Google the Moors, hugely significant figures in the Renaissance and they were largely Northern African Muslims. In fact Ibn Rushd was one of the greater Moorish philosophers whose work into reviving Ancient Greek works sparked the Renaissance. And if you're saying 'hey, the Greeks were white so we still caused it by proxy' The Greeks were themselves students of the Ancient Africans, The Greek writer Herodotus is the most extensive early source on Africa but multiple seminal Greek figures have stated that they learned vast amounts from African civilisations.

I didn't blame the rest of the world for exploiting us, if you read what I said I blamed the downfall of African civilisation on greedy African leaders but it would be unfair to entirely blame them, capitalistic greed of other nations played a huge role and so did the inhabitability of much of the African continent
>>
>>12604081
if our British Empire is so great then where is it now?
>>
>>12604098
>I am British
No you are fucking not. You are not from any of the British Isles, you are a disgusting smelly black cunt who is literally only alive because we allowed you to live in our great nation FOR NO FUCKING REASON AS YOU CONTRIBUTE FUCK ALL EXCEPT MAKING OUR GDP RISE ARTIFICIALLY.

You are as worthless as a human can be and it's not your fault as you didn't choose to be a nigger but the fact is, you are one. Do the right thing and fuck off to Africa and do not ever, ever in your entire fucking life call yourself British again you disgusting ape. You only call yourself a Brit because you know you'd rather be one of us than the chimp you are.
You don't belong here and never will. All of us people of England despise you.
>>12604100
haha epic
>>
File: 1478689896320.png (534KB, 1024x638px) Image search: [Google]
1478689896320.png
534KB, 1024x638px
>>12604098
why the fuck are you bringing north africa up in the context of black people
>>
>>12604111
WE
>>
>>12604110
So being black doesn't make me British? You realise Britain has been constantly invaded over millennia and 'British' people today are not the indigenous people of Britain, right?

I don't know what black people did to you for you to make this such a personal attack but for the record I've experienced racist abuse almost daily inn this country, growing up was hell at times but that never made me angry towards whites (or asians) or to generalise about them as a group, someone must have really hurt you.

>>12604111
because we're talking about African civilisation and the thing I said about the Nile is why African civilisations (especially in the North-East) were so important not only to other African civilisations but also to European and Asian ones. Northern Africans are black people, maybe today they're largely a mix of different races (particularly middle-eastern people) but that doesn't mean it isn't in Africa and hasn't historically been populated by black people.
>>
>>12604127
>DUDE LIKE WE'RE ALL IMMIGRANTS BRO
Yes nigger, you're just as 'British' (re: Not English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh like the natives are) as I am because your parents came here 40 years ago as opposed to my family who have been here since day dot. You experience daily racism because you don't belong here and this is why. You're basically taking credit for stuff my ancestors have done by pulling the DUDE NORMANS, SAXONS, CELTS ETC ALL CAME TO BONGLAND AND BECAME A HAPPY FAMILY INNIT HOWS THAT DIFFERENT FROM ME COMING OVER HERE YESTERDAY AND WAVING A UNION JACK EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO TIES TO YOUR NATION AT ALL AS WE CAN SEE DUE TO MY BLACK SKIN

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY
WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE
HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THESE, THE SHEER FACT YOU'RE DESPERATE TO BELIEVE YOUR BRITISH NOT AFRICAN SHOULD BE ALL YOU NEED TO REALISE THAT YOUR WORTHLESS AND ALWAYS WILL BE

ALL YOUR RACE HAS DONE IS RUIN MY COUNTRY AND COUNTLESS OTHERS. THIS IS NOT JUST UNFOUNDED RAGE, EVERY RACE ON THIS EARTH INCLUDING YOUR OWN HATES YOU FOR A REASON.

BLACK
IS
NOT
BRITISH
>>
>>12604131
>Caps lock makes my point more credible
>>
File: 1479262455716.jpg (61KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
1479262455716.jpg
61KB, 614x601px
>>12604127
ah guessed it. so you're just a typical WE WUZer. on top of that with a horrible understanding of history
>>
>>12604134
not at all, African nations did have kings, sure, but I'm not romanticising Africa or it's history and I'm not saying that Europe and other people didn't have equally or more important scientific revelations. The only reason I'm here typing is because I'm black and for some reason that makes people think I'm less human than others. Testament to that is this guy's rant about how inferior I am
>>
>>12604133
Legible, not credible. I'm emphasizing stuff for you because you're a chimp.
>>12604137
Black is not British. You don't belong here. I've had multiple members of my family die to protect this nation and you just come over the next day and claim you're as British as they are? Fuck off. My grandparents and great grandparents didn't fight in wars so you could come over and LARP as one of us and completely discredit my nation as you do so just because you want to feel like you belong.

I genuinely, genuinely hope you get lynched soon
>>
>>12604140
If the problem is my understanding of a language why would larger letters make it clearer? I'm not short sighted.

Oh god....you know millions of people in British colonies fought alongside the British right? Like Indians and they were encouraged by the British government to come to this country and help in war?
>>
>>12604140
also if you were really British and your whole rant about British were true then you should know you're using American spellings of British words
>>
>>12604127
>we wuz britons an sheeeit

Back2Africa
>>
>>12604127
>So being black doesn't make me British?
No it doesn't.
>but for the record I've experienced racist abuse almost daily inn this country
No you haven't.
>growing up was hell at times but that never made me angry towards whites (or asians) or to generalise about them as a group, someone must have really hurt you.
Stop lying.

Are you a Yardie?
>>
>rapper
>raper

One and the same
>>
>>12604147
You're a chimp so i'm just doing my best to put the point across. The British government needing WORKERS to rebuild a country that was almost destroyed due to the world wars is different to a nigger such as yourself coming here and larping as one of us. You don't need polish people in pret screaming WE WUZ BRITISH do you?

Also yes people in British colonies fought with us. BRITISH COLONIES. I.E Countries that were built up of native stock (Straya/USA/Canada) and then countries that we built from the ground up like India ( which is worse off now than it was under colonization) and all the other shitholes that cunts like yourself came from.

Also cunting spellcheck is correcting me you stinky black cunt.
>>
>>12604156
again, google neocolonialism if you want to know why those countries are worse now.
I honestly don't know why you're so hostile about this, the fact we can't actually disagree without it being a personal attack just highlights your ignorance. Relax, make some black friends, and I say this fully aware of how ironic it is but stop blaming another race for every problem you face.
At the end of the day this will always be my country too, being angry on a fashion image board surprisingly won't change that.
>>
>>12600943
>why are black people so unanimously bad?
>unanimously
>bad

You truly believe this? You're as stupid as bari and his friend with the camera if you do.
>>
>>12604168
Your family didn't build this or die for it. You haven't contributed to it and wouldn't die for it.

You're smelly black low I.Q African chimp who will never, ever be British and you're deluded if you think so. That is a fact.
>>
>>12604174
again, personal attacks based on your own projections of inferiority

Please, tell me more about myself and my family anon
>>
>>12604174
out of curiosity what have you done with your life that makes you better than me? You personally, not taking credit for your ancestors, what have YOU achieved?
>>
>>12604127
'British' people today are not the indifenous people of britain

that's total bullshit. Whites in Britain are thoroughly mixed, but that doesn't mean that black invaders who came here 50 years ago are equally british. You niggers are fucking stupid and need to go home. You have no loyalty, no love for britain, you just want to live here and take the fruits of the white man's labour. Get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>12604184
>indifenous
indigenous
>>
>>12604179
Ok
You're all smelly black cunts who came here because Africa is a shithole and instead of trying to build it up you thought you'd piggyback on our success.

So you came here for gibs. Your mum worked as a cleaner and your dad (if you have one) worked in a factory. They came home and made curry goat all day and talked in their click click ooga booga language and never ever referred to themselves as British.

Then they shat you out. You being self loathing didn't hang out with any other black people because you knew subconsciously that they were chimps. So you hung out with white people only. This allowed you to avoid any crime and so on which let you get into uni, probs not a Russel group one. You probs mainly got in due to diversity quotas.

Then because you hung out with posh middle class types who believe in civic nationalism because they hang out with you instead of your dumb nigger parents who refuse to drink a cup of tea and drink blended up jellof rice instead you started to believe you were British.

>Well i'm not a criminal and I like tea. I'm fluent in English and have an english accent, all my friends are white so well I guess British now.

Meanwhile your parent(s) are still click clacking and oogaboogaing and although they're scum I can respect them for knowing that they're chimps unlike you. Was I bang on the money? I bet I was.

Go.Home.
>>
>>12604185
Yeah, a typo. Wow totally btfo'd me dude. You really refuted all my points, based on my finger slipping while typing I guess my intellectual argument is null and void.

Wtf I love black people now and think they're native Britons just like James Smith from Northumbria whose entire genetic lineage was born and died in Britain
>>
>>12604187
are you linking /pol/ in here or something?
This has obviously gone far beyond any point of replying. You want an argument and an opportunity to vent about black stereotypes, I wanted to talk about world history and have a genuine discussion. We're on very different pages here and this has gone so far beyond the original topic there is just no point. I'm going after this reply so respond if you want, also take it as a win if you want, I don't doubt you will, but ironically you motivated me so much more than I already was to fully understand racism and it's historical context. I'd love if you did the same but I doubt you're going to read anything that doesn't already appeal to your very obvious bias so yeah go to a Tommy Robinson rally or something, this was fun. Cya
>>
>>12604207
>I can't argue my points so I'm going to bow out

typical nigger can't actually take part in an intellectual discussion but claims he can.

WE WUZ BRITISH my man. Nah fuck off out of UK we hate you filthy niggers and always will.
>>
>>12604214
Bro not even that guy but you sound like a chimp whether your being ironic or unironic

You couldn't at least have done this in a fun way?
>>
>>12604207
Ayyy the nigger finally left. Now take the next step and fuck off out of this country.
>>
File: 1491278634129.jpg (333KB, 1620x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1491278634129.jpg
333KB, 1620x1026px
>>12604217
I find it quite fun tbqh. Minorities are made for harassment.
>>
man, are all whites this white knight ?
>>
>>12604225
Yeah but I want to have fun reading it man. Next time type less like a chimp. You didn't really expect me to read all that's capitalized nonsense and go "yeah that's cool"

Come on
>>
>>12604237
I could properly btfo him in a reasonable discussion, but he ran away like a bitch once the arguments actually started.

Typical black tactic.

>Nah you white bois are just mad. I don't got to argue mah position, we knows we is superior. Peace all I'm pretendin' like I'm a calm cool collected black man but on the inside Im sad because I cant formulate an argument
>>
>>12604227
yo senpai all deez white ppl so meen u know baka dm desu senpai ahah sneekerz n fried chiken
>>
>>12600336
That's what that worthless whore deserves for even getting herself in a room with niggers, that's not a white women anymore that's a worthless maggot.
>>
all links ITT are down, can i get another mirror?
>>
bump for link
>>
>>12600361
nigger detected
go back to africa or the middle east and rape some subhumans
>>
File: mpv-shot0011.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0011.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
>>12600501
lmfao oh my GOD
>>
>
>>
>>12600635
they look innocuous and the neighborhood looks slightly impoverished
why do you hate the poor, anon? why can't you overcome your privilege?
>>
File: mpv-shot0013.jpg (529KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0013.jpg
529KB, 1920x1080px
>>12600699
so is this somehow supposed to be an excuse for blacks? because it does nothing but reinforce the notion that they should be kicked out of civilized society for their inherent, genetic inability to assimilate and contribute productively

also
>implying colonizing Africa didn't have an overwhelmingly positive effect, despite some negatives
>implying civilization, reading, writing, law/order, technology, and the ability to take advantage of resources weren't more than enough compensation for people who would have otherwise been killing each other in tribal warfare and starving to death in the downtime
>implying that having different languages is a good excuse for not trading, communicating with, and learning from neighboring societies
>>further implying that, due to their inability to overcome simple language barriers, and due to the now apparently astounding ability the literal REST OF THE WORLD demonstrated in engaging in trade and communication between cultures as far-removed as China, the Middle East, India, the British Isles, Northern Europe, and Western Europe, blacks somehow STILL aren't inferior

please apply yourself
>>
>>12602412
or you could simply not entertain the idea in the first place, saving time, money, casualties (since the dumb ones will continue to cause mayhem as long as they're alive), etc.

the only real solutions that aren't pants-on-head retarded are IQ-based genocide or simple exportation
humanely speaking, exportation is a win-win situation, as well as being easier and cheaper
>>
>>12600532
>>12600550
Way to get obliterated in less than 10 minutes
>>
>>12601304
piggy-backing on the asian, basically every single spic in spic-countries except brazil and nicaragua hate niggers and consider them dirty/subhuman

how does it feel to only be loved by your former slave-masters, and only out of guilt at that?
>>
>>12604185
>>12604192
calm down i think he was just correcting the typo and nothing more
for what it's worth it threw me off too
>>
>>12603859
not soon enough
>>
>>12601131
basically this
it doesn't take any sort of weird rationalization to come to this most basic of statistical conclusions
>>
File: 1499657083420.jpg (19KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
1499657083420.jpg
19KB, 491x488px
>>12600707
>posts on /fa/
>posts in a RACE THREAD on /fa/
>thinks he's somehow a productive member of society
christ i guess niggers really are that dumb
>>
Can we have a working link to the vid?
>>
fake news. fuck bitches.
>>
you know how in criminal culture rapists are considered the lowest of the low... don't you find it hypocritical?

it's kinda cheap ass virtue signaling.

every real man loves rape. power is everything. cucks
>>
>>12605758
underrated post
>>
>>12605758
igor do you remember when you posted "would be hotter with a penis" in response to a picture of a model and then deleted the post? i do.
>>
>>12602364
yep he's fucking dumb
>>
>>12600892
how to spot someone with no college education.
>>
>>12602477
>muh dick
neck yourself nigger
>>
>>12605901
Sexuality is fluid :3
Sometimes I crave cock. But I identify hetero. I never felt romantic feels for other dudes. Where as I've had tons of crushes on girls.
>>
fuck that stupid white bitch subhuman cunt
>>
File: Memes-0134.jpg (135KB, 747x747px) Image search: [Google]
Memes-0134.jpg
135KB, 747x747px
>>12607319
>Sometimes I crave cock
> I never felt romantic feels for other dudes
>>
>>12607319
typical slav kike response
>>
i wanna suck cock while a little girl is riding mine
>>
>>12605660
id rather stay and fuck all your women instead you bitch made white boi
>>12604227
they are all pussies thats for certain,quick to cross the street and give you that retarded little smile out of fear like the bitches they are
>>12605758
igor you overdosed on red pills it seems
>>
File: end u.gif (325KB, 500x173px) Image search: [Google]
end u.gif
325KB, 500x173px
>>12605758
DIE
>>
>>12607391
i'm not white nigger
keep fucking trashy white women; white people don't want them either they're about as subhuman as you are
>>
>>12605533
THis
>>
Its insane how much the topic of rape triggers people

Is it because you all feel like you have to work so hard for sex? You are mad that someone just TAKES it like that?
>>
>>12607896
do you really think rape is wrong because people are jealous? please isolate yourself from your community, you lunatic.
>>
>>12607923
Oh come on, shes a thot in bed with the assistant.

Her goal in life is obviously to fuck her way to the top, and Bari knew it.
>>
>>12600752
Just leave you stupid nigger.
>>
>>12602400
Yo are you fucking serious fagit?
>>
File: ....what did you just say.gif (889KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
....what did you just say.gif
889KB, 500x286px
>>12605758
>>12605799
>tfw a few years ago I would've thought this was bullshit
>tfw reading this post after witnessing thousands of pron threads on /a/,/v/,/b/,etc
>>
Anyone got a link to the video?
>>
>>12600588
you're arguing with actual high schoolers, just don't bother
>>
>>12608249
THus lol

Wanna jerk off
>>
lmaoooooo

https://youtu.be/nNMyomc1DyA
>>
>>12601332
ive never seen this guy in such an advanced stage of sweaty, is he okay?
>>
>>12600336
Who the fuck is this nigger and why should I care?
>>
>>12607940
And I suppose your intellectual "superiority" is present in this comment, yes? Make an argument next time, you bird shit skinned neanderthal.
>>
>>12605726
Anon, I come here once a week, twice tops. You're projecting almost pathetically hard right now.
>>
TL;Dr a groupie hooks up with Bari's assistant, This probably happened beccause the group thought that she was going to run a train on the entire squad.

This assistant fucked the shit out of her, shes obviously tired and fucked out and the rest of the goons come in looking for their turn.

She probably tried to back out of the gangbang before the camera went live to film the group kicking her out of the hotel room.

Vlone will have a damaged reputation, they may never recover. Guys can't get laid in a shirt that could be seen as rape advocacy.

>>12605758
The idea is that -most- men can overpower -most- women. it's low hanging fruit to commit rape and its the idea that a man would have to resort to exerting his innate physical advantages over a woman to get sexual gratification is indicative of being a sub par man.

The It's not virtue signaling, it's a sign of affluence and ability to be able to say "I rob/cheat/steal/hurt people but there are still women willing to have sex with me."
>>
She deserved it. Groupies are trash.
>>
File: 1486008809777.jpg (50KB, 729x422px) Image search: [Google]
1486008809777.jpg
50KB, 729x422px
>i wonder what's going on in this thread--
i wish /pol/ would leave
>>
File: Apu.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
Apu.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>12608767
>Guys can't get laid in a shirt that could be seen as rape advocacy.

Hahaha that's great man.

Wait are you serious?
>>
>>12607923
>he thinks you can leave 4chan by choice
Once you're hivemind deep you never leave
>>
>>12608766
it was a joke you fucking faggot
if you spent any actual time here you'd have realized that
christ i wish you would die
>>
>>12608959
never underestimate the power of SJWs
>>
>>12600612
wew lad, celts are not white? what are you on?
>>
>>12600866
underrated comment
>>
>>12600892
wow just wow. at least with your high school dropout education you can still get a job as a picker at the cherry farm, oh look, seems you're already getting some practice in! attaboy, champ!
>>
>>12600602
>finns
>vikings
had a laugh
>>
>>12610539
also yes replying to a 4 day old post
>>
>>12600602
Finns are white, but they're not Indo-European/Aryan, they're Finno-Ugric (like Hungarians). As for Russians and Greeks, they are indeed Aryans.
>>
Jesus Christ, what the fuck is up with people on this thread.

You all need to calm down.
>>
>>12602400
Like 800 years?
>>
>>12604127
>'British' people today are not the indigenous people of Britain, right?
Bruh the Cheddar Man (found him in a cave, look it up) is like ten thousand years old and when they checked his DNA he had two direct male descendants living in Cheddar village.

Most of the invaders were like five or ten thousand fags who showed up and formed a new upper class, they never changed the root stock of the entire fucking nation.
>>
File: IMG_0811.jpg (135KB, 976x1393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0811.jpg
135KB, 976x1393px
>>12601304
Where do you live nigger?
Im gonna track you down and hang you from a tree
>>
File: 1470123662850.png (26KB, 190x194px) Image search: [Google]
1470123662850.png
26KB, 190x194px
>>12601103

>if Rocky see her it over

lmao, these niggs know flacko could steal her in a heartbeat.
>>
>>12604127
>You realise Britain has been constantly invaded over millennia and 'British' people today are not the indigenous people of Britain, right?
this germanic meme needs to end. there is slight admixture in some parts of england and scotland from vikings, they are not literally like misplaced danes and norwegians living in the british isles. the people of the british isles are overwhelmingly celtic in genetic makeup, they just speak a germanic language.
>>
>>12612580
>>12614141
>This one man found discredits all other academically scrutinised history because it supports my argument
ok

Please, go to college/university and learn about critical thinking and how it should impact your studies and opinions.

Also trying to discredit a theory as a 'meme' (or fake news, propaganda, etc) doesn't discredit it, instead it damages your own credibility. Also I didn't state where or what mixture of people were in Britain, just that nationalism because 'oh my heritage' is ironic and hypocritical because in almost all cases there is a re-writing of history with new conquerors, inhabitants, invaders etc.

In fact that's what my whole initial point is about, African history and civilisations have been re-written out of modern history so people like yourselves who don't take the time to learn about it and don't give a fuck about it anyway can make the wild claims you can. It's a shame so few of the right-wing ignore changing of history because it will always create a more radical left in response (just as a radical left creates a more radical right eg, Mussolini being the more right-wing fascist response to communism)
>>
File: 1498973499979.jpg (363KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1498973499979.jpg
363KB, 800x601px
>>12613088
I wish I could give you 100 upboats!!!!
>>
>>12614215
fuck off nigger
you are not british and never will be
>>
Coal toll: paid
>>
>>12614250
>complains ethnic minorities don't have a sense of British patriotism
>constantly says 'you're not British' and to 'fuck off and go home'
>>
>>12614624
>implying i'm a civic nationalist
England for the English you stinky nigger
You do know there's like 20 people in this thread who are also calling you a dirty black cunt right?
>>
>this white guy pretending to be black baiting racists into an argument

nuke this thread desu
>>
>>12604168
hey
this is coming from a Norwegian.
you people are disgusting and should all go back to where you come from. that your kind cannot even comprehend that you just are a bunch of freeloaders is pathetic and funny at the same time.

I wish death on every nasty black "person" and muslim "person" in white countries. the fact that you people even call yourself british, swedish etc. just a big fucking joke

kill yourself and take your whole family and friends with you ali baba faggit
>>
>>12614233
What's the joke?
>>
Why does /pol/ act exactly like the swarm of refugees they're always so upset about?
>>
File: 1495558836092.jpg (107KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495558836092.jpg
107KB, 600x600px
> blacks see black rapper assaulting white woman
> dindu nuffin
> whites see that someone complain that a gay rocker from PWR BTTM was accused of sexual misconduct
> immediately destroy that person's music career without any kind of tangible evidence.

blacks stay loyal to the tribe.
>>
>>12614897
>everything that makes me feel bad is a conspiracy by the white man

Average black guy spotted
>>
>>12613298
he a pretty nigga mr. steal yo girl
>>
>>12605681
>rape continent dry
>leave no structure for current and future generatons.
>suppor and prop up warlords ands militias which lead to constant destablization.
>"hurr durr why can't blacks do anything lmao"

it's like you're trying to be retarded.
>>
File: MauMau.jpg (46KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
MauMau.jpg
46KB, 400x300px
>>12601356
>white people have realised we can have all the things we already have without the crime, theft, murder and rape
Pic unrelated, just the benevolent white man building infrastructure for ungrateful blacks in the third world
>>
File: empire of JUST.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
empire of JUST.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>12607391
fucking monkey
>>
File: IMG_5491.jpg (30KB, 314x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5491.jpg
30KB, 314x395px
>>12602105
Found the /fa/ggot
>>
this garbage never was and never will be fashionable
>>
>>12615784
>>12615806
>rape continent dry
is that why the chinks are over there rn getting all your minerals we couldn't get due to lacking the tech at the time?
>no infrastructure
holy fuck
do you think the bongs just walked everywhere and died when they broke their toes?
we left a very well functioning infrastructure but being the low iq subhuman savages you are, you ruined it.

see: empire of dust
now go home chimp
>>
>>12616587
lmao. imagine being like this. I pity you dude. Just stop. You've embarrassed yourself enough.
>>
>>12616589
nice non-reply chimp
not like I expected your sub 80 IQ to come up with anything interesting
you've had centuries to do so and you've only invented rap and peanut butter
>>
>ctrl + F "nigger"
>44 results

Fucking racists
>>
>>12616601
nigger
>>
>>12616601
DEEZ WHITE CRACKAH MUHFUGGAZ JUSS BE TELLIN’ US DAT SHEEIT BECUZ DEY JEALOUS, GOT DAM RAYCISS

>>12616598
BITCH YOU RAYCISS! YOU DONE TOLT A BUNCHA NIGGAZ DAT SHEEIT, CRACKAH MUHFUGGA!!!
>>
>>12600532
>Russian, Finnish, and Greek people
2/3 yes.
>>
>>12615809
is he ignoring chinas entire history?
>>
>>12616598
>you've only invented rap and peanut butter
And refrigerated truck systems, the gigahertz chip, heating and ventilation systems, conjoined twin separation, advancements in the area of probability theory, multi-core processors, cartridge based video game consoles, and a plethora of other things you could discover for yourself if you fucking looked them up.
>>
>>12616598
>peanut butter
was the aztecs, not blacks
>>
>>12616664
you didn't invent any of that shit, chimp
>>
>>12600501
Black people are less smart and more violent. That's really all there is to it.

I like dogs in general but some dogs are more violent and less smart than others.

It's not a hatred, it's an acknowledgement of the way things are. The truth. Reality.
>>
>>12616664
WE WUZ TRUCKS N SHIET
WE WUZ MEGABYTES N SHIET
WE WUZ AIR CONDITIONING N SHIET
WE WUZ SURGEONS N SHIET
WE WUZ NUMBERS N SHIET
WE WUZ NINTENDO N SHIET
>>
>>12616629
elaborate
>>
>>12617700
Fucking moron. It'd be stupid for him to be taking credit for any of those, but he isn't. You're the one who decided to start splitting inventions up by race

What marvelous staples of western society have you invented, you fucking sweaty leech?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.