[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out /fa/. the more i see it the more i like this fit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1499391737569.jpg (52KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1499391737569.jpg
52KB, 500x667px
Help me out /fa/.
the more i see it the more i like this fit. how is it called?
i saw it on lefties as summer 2017 hot shit, anyone can tell me how good of a shop it is from experience?

And, i fear it becoming uneffay in a short period of time, will taht happen?

post more of it if you have it pls and thanks in advance

addendum: I posted on fuccboi but didnt get a good enough answer, and also i realized i have many more questions so im making it own thread
>>
File: 1498538943265.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1498538943265.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
i saved this one from someone in a wayw thread
thanks anon
>>
File: 2.jpg (396KB, 1164x1746px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
396KB, 1164x1746px
and this is what lefties shows. sadly i havent been able to see it anywhere else
>>
>>12597357
>>12597361
It's literally just saint laurent heroincore You're gonna look like a tryhard if you aren't at least 6'1, 120 lbs and have a decent face for the look. SLP jeans + hawaiian shirt + chelsies + keys dangling from your pocket where ever that came from. Probably that queer brother band people like here.
>>12597369
This is just dumbasscore.
I'm not big on it either way, you're gonna look like a fag. You do you though senpai.
>>
>>12597397
im 180 cm and 65 kg and seemingly a 6.5/10 face (beign 7/10 the rate more repeated) is this enough?
>>
>>12597361
lmao just like elias, with the keys and everything

should change the belt though
>>
>>12597449
belt i already have a different one and i wouldnt wear the keys.

but from the lmao i would think you are memeing
sad
>>
>>12597452
whats really sad is apeing one persons entire style
>>
>>12597361
can I pull of SLP core if I'm black? I'm already skinny and moderately tall (6'1'')
>>
>>12597456
well i cant do any more than that, like im trying to learn by watching other peoples fit and given that if i were to take parts of it i wouldnt even know how to match it nor if it even possible
>>
Hedi SLP. luckily for you, brands like zara and H&M are all over this syle so you can get some decent fits for really cheap. or you could just go to the thrift store.
>>
>>12597449
Now im truly conflicted. Like, what am i supposed to do? Im not gonna actully copy the whole thing. I wanted to buy similar clothes to get the style i like, like, dont you all do that? When you ask for some id or w2c?

Am i in the wrong here?
>>
>>12597456
>>12597725
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.