[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find pants that actually fit correctly when you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0396.jpg (3MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0396.jpg
3MB, 3024x5376px
Where can I find pants that actually fit correctly when you have awkward dimensions, when you have an extremely limited budget and no skills to fix them yourself.

Also does this outfit look ok? Am I wearing this wrong?
>>
File: mowinggrass.jpg (83KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
mowinggrass.jpg
83KB, 640x457px
>>12587364
>Also does this outfit look ok? Am I wearing this wrong?
>>
>>12587378
So you're saying its fine?
>>
>>12587364
shirt is wrinkled as fuck learn to iron. also button it all the way or dont button at all. pants r super long you shouldnt have to cuff them that much. shoes r shit and match the color of the pants too much. honestly save up some money from mowing lawns and start with fixing the pants and shoes.
>>
>>12587457
But they were $3
>>
>>12587364
>>12587464
you CAN look pretty nice with thrifted items, but you're obviously a little clueless right now so just avoid. if you have awkward dimensions work out parts of your body as needed to shift them. clothes work best when you work with your frame so change that first
>>
File: IMAG0379.jpg (2MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0379.jpg
2MB, 3024x5376px
>>12587472
Ohkay so dont button is better? I would iron, but I dont have one and cant afford one
>>
>>12587496
desu i can't tell very much from how close you are to the mirror but it seems like you are in a wierd spot between oversize pants and not. for that kind of fit i would recommend going slimmer but if you lose the blue shirt go full oversized as they're easy to find in thrift shops
>>
>>12587516
Sorry my camera work is as good as my dress.

I step on them a little. I like oversized because it prevents people from noticing my skeleton with skin frame. I got them way too long, but didn't notice until it was too late, now they are the only pants I have besides jeans and 1 pair of cargo shorts.

They aren't long enough so that I step on them when I have shoes on, but I do step on them when I don't have shoes. If that helps?
>>
>>12587597
You have bigger problems than looking fashionable if you only have 3 pairs of pants. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>12587597
just buy a pair of black jeans, slim chinos in dark navy/black, chino shorts in khaki to begin with since it seems like you have less than a barebones closet right now. those pieces go with pretty much anything and aren't hard to pull off
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.