[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion is for people trying to hide the ugliness of their body.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 6KJjZQe.jpg (34KB, 411x409px) Image search: [Google]
6KJjZQe.jpg
34KB, 411x409px
Fashion is for people trying to hide the ugliness of their body. The only thing you should expend effort shopping for is good shoes, well fitted button-ups/dress pants to wear to work and a nice coat for the colder months. For casual wear, if you don't look good in a t-shirt and jeans/chinos then you're a pleb.
>>
>>12585245
Yes, that's really what this multi-billion dollar business is about. Inner beauty.
>>
>>12585245
yeah, such a sin wanting to be a productive member of society and have a pleasant appearance to create that image. how dare they!
>>
File: 1499340878097.jpg (557KB, 1613x2420px) Image search: [Google]
1499340878097.jpg
557KB, 1613x2420px
>>12585254
Ah yes, the productive and pleasant rickfag that everyone values!
>>
>>12585262
Oh-ho! You need to delete that shit now faggot
>>
>>12585245
fashion is about making money off 2nd generation chinese kids and their mums
>>
>>12585245
Fashion is bullshit. Wearing clothes you like however is not. I don't see a problem with the rich kids decked out in a full hype beast suit, I have a problem when they try and argue that it's better fashion/they're somehow better. It's like the fags. You do you but don't lecture me about it.
>>
>>12585262
>rickfag
how behind are you?
>>
>>12586576
You're in a place that still worships techninja.
>>
>>12585245
I agree op. If you don't look good in jeans and a t shirt you're just over compinsating with fashion. It's the true standard.
>>
>>12585245
I agree.
>>
>>12585245
(You)
>>
>>12585252
simply ebin
>>
back to the "subtle anime graphic tees" thread, OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.