[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this list? >inb4 le mfa reddit newfag get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170704-121550.png (154KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170704-121550.png
154KB, 720x1280px
How accurate is this list?

>inb4 le mfa reddit newfag get out

Give me threads that aren't "is drinking water effay" and update the fucking sticky
>>
>>12584182
gay as fuck
start with plain t shirts in neutral colours with a solid pair of black jeans that fit
then add docs 1461, black chelseas and some minimalist white sneakers
congrats you're now a basic cunt who looks better than most of the public
>step 2
add some sweaters to the mix, you want them slightly fitted but mildly elongated, you want a lazyish fit but make sure it fits length wise and on the shoulders, get one in grey and one in black
then you need shirts
buy printed shirts (short sleeved) and wear them open over a white t shirt
>step 3
personal style time (this starts with step 2 though with patterns)
find TEXTURED garments
flecked wool trousers, mohair trousers, fuzzy sweaters,velour t shirts
find patterns YOU like and wear them
>step 4
jackets
you want something that meets all of the above criteria, something basic that just werks but also something that shows off your personal taste
get fur, get something fitted or drapey whatever works for u but make sure its not too outlandish so you look a twat when not dressed fully /fa/
has to show off your style when your basic but compliment your style when you're not
done
(shoes don't really matter as you just want shoes that just werk but if you're smart enough to wear dank shoes that suit YOU (and im sure you are) then go for it, don't stress too much about them though)
>>
File: IMG-20170625-WA0004.jpg (149KB, 1280x965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170625-WA0004.jpg
149KB, 1280x965px
>>12584198
A little bit too much for me and too focused on a certain style already. I ran around in only black jeans and white shirts for a year now and i'm starting to become ashamed of it.
I have some new shirts but i still need different pants. I wanna start with a basic wardrobe that looks nice, but will continue to do so in 3-4 years. Should i buy jeans? Slim fit blue jeans? Light blue? Very fucking light blue? Chinos in blue or brown ... At the same time i'm afraid that I will end up looking like the majority of the people who post in the WAYWTs.
>>
this isn't a place for fucking cookie cutter guides to being a complete normal god damn

why would you even want confirmation from these spergs anyway
>>
>>12584229
it's up to you dickhead, what i gave you was how to be /fa/ 101. if you can't wear what you like then you're fucked tbqh
>need new pants
denim will always just werk, washes will come and go with the trends but if you like a certain wash and it works for u then wear it, don't be a slave to the trends
pale blue raw denim is great as is dark raw denim, raw denim is a fucking MEME but a meme for a reason, in terms of materials raw denim is sturdy and gets customised really well but don't fall for any of the jewish tricks like spending 1k on nipponese denim, just get some cheapo a.p.c from grailed
>chinos in blue or brown
no
fuck chinos
always go wool or some other fabric when it comes to trousers, chino fabric is fucking disgusting
>but wool is hot
get tropical wool and i'm not telling you to ONLY buy wool
>slim fit or skinny or baggy
again
up to you
you want a pair that fits YOU but if you wanna fuck with proportions and silhouette then do it, who gives a fuck
tl;dr just get a basic wardrobe and buy things you like you daft cunt
>>
>>12584241
Thx m8 but fuck you anyway for not being completely polite fggt
>>
>>12584269
yw gay cunt
>>
Wear what you can afford and what's looks decent or nice on you
>>
>>12584182
>>12584229
>>12584269
>"spoonfeed me"
>"I DON'T LIKE THAT FLAVOR"

you are being a bad person right now. absolutely no appreciation for the help that >>12584198 gave you. if you act like that in life then people will just stay away from you
>>
>>12584300
>>12584477
>>12584722

Three dubs in a row
>>
>>12584198
interesting to start ur post with 'gay as fuck' and then give those 'recommendations'
guys wearing docs in 2017 screams KEK
>>
>>12584182
Buy whatever works for YOU. You're buying a wardrobe, not a uniform. If you're not the kind of person that wears shorts or white trainers then so be it.
>>
>>12584182
How about
>make your own aesthetic
Everyone should have some white tshirts, but holy shit, do you still need someone to help you dress yourself?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.