[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which direction should men have their hair sweep? I usually sweep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4939.jpg (60KB, 454x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4939.jpg
60KB, 454x624px
Which direction should men have their hair sweep? I usually sweep mine to the left but I feel like most have it going right. Does it matter?
>>
Opposite to the side that your nose points to even out face.
>>
You're supposed to match the way your hair curves on the back of your head but I just do right part because most people are right handed and use their hand to part to the left. Coincidentally parting to the right shows off the left side of my face which is the better side
>>
>>12582277
not op, but did not know this, so thanks
>>
>>12582277
My nose points forward so do I sweep backwards
>>
>>12582257
Whichever way it goes naturally you mong.
>>
>>12582257
Reminder that "men" is an obsolete term used to classify people to binary gender roles. There are no "men" or "women", only people. What gender they identify as at any given time has no reason to concern you~~

With that out of the way, at any given time when I identify more mith my masculine side I tend to sweep my hair directly backwards, not to the side like I usually have it. It works best for me because my hair is pretty long and by exposing my jawline I can appear more traditionally masculine~~
>>
Another pic. I'm actually just over 40 and getting into fashion/YouTube so thanks.
>>
>>12582460

>40

hmmm
>>
>>12582457
Oh my God. Go read a biology textbook then get the fuck off this website and off yourself
>>
>>12582277
>>12582411
ahh i see that makes sense.

>>12582460
no joke tho cody ko has nice hair in the pic i posted
>>
>>12582460
>getting into youtube

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>12582460
Why r u posting that faggot from vine, couldn't yo is pretend to be someone funnier
>>
>>12582429
yes
>>
>>12582466
its a meme on his channel, hes actually like 26 or something
>>
>>12582457
>>
>>12582469
>falling for such obvious bait
embarrassing
>>
>>12582469
"Read a biology textbook"

Sorry honey, but that would only prove my point. Scientists nowadays agree that gender, like sexuality, is on a spectrum. I know, it must sound like the world is ending to you. You can't deny nature, Grandpa~~
>>
>>12582510
troll or not, you should fulfil your destiny and become an hero
>>
Is this really a thread
>>
Isn't the direction your hair goes genetic? My hair always falls forward, is there a way to train it to fall back? Hair products barely work.
>>
>>12582510
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>12582460
>>12582257
are you pretending to be a famous youtuber/viner?

pleb much?
>>
>>12582758
back push ups
>>
I sweep to the right only because when I have to fix it, I use my left hand. Whenever I had it going to the left I had to stop whatever I was doing to free up my right hand to fix it.
>>
>>12582473
Lmao
>>
>>12582257
Mine is to the left, because I'm left-handed and use my left hand to comb my hair.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.