[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy new clothes and try out different things >friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1491532396107.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1491532396107.png
135KB, 800x850px
>buy new clothes and try out different things
>friends and family make fun of you for looking try hard/"hipster"
>go back to old normie looking clothes
>>
>>12580537
>Being this weak.
Just wear what you like.
>>
File: vodka and.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
vodka and.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
just go full slav on them
>>
>>12580537
I did something much more autistic. I bought suits, ties, and expensive shoes. I decided to start wearing suits with no tie and an open collar for a dressed down look and everyone kept asking me what I was dressing up for and I would just say something witty or snarky depending on who asked then eventually I got really comfortable in menswear and now I'm comfortable wearing pretty much anything else because people expect me to wear nice clothes now.
>>
I feel you. Nothing i wear is ordinary and I get called either a hipster or a hippie
>>
>>12580537
psychologyfag here

theyre making fun of you because they are too insecure to dress like you and theyre jealous that you look better than they do. thats why they are trying to bring you back down to their level
>>
>>12580625
>first semester psychologyfag here with some baseless assertions
>>
>>12580537
>>12580624
>Caring what people decked in Adidas say about you
Regardless of anything you need to accept that some people wont agree with your style.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.