[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related a good alternative to Shoes Like Pottery? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Is pic related a good alternative to Shoes Like Pottery? They're handmade in the US, and the interior is lined with pigskin leather. They're supposed to be very high quality and very comfortable, but I haven't bought them so I can't say for sure. They cost $150.
>>
>>12575250
>the interior is lined with pigskin leather
please don't hurt animals
>>
>>12575250
No, first of all they're a limited edition. If they really want to support US manufacturing they'd make it a permanent collection. Second, they use cheap quality leather that peels away. Third, the sole begins separating from the upper. They're 100% Made in the USA meme shoes and not worth getting. Fuck PF Flyers.
>>
>>12576972
Oh, I almost forgot. They will not replace your laces or insoles when they rot away.
>>
>>12575250
I really hate PF Flyers. They look like Walmart brand Converse. The logo is ugly, the soles are ugly. It's clunky and the design makes them look cheap even though they aren't.

I'm not saying go for SLP, those only work with certain kinds of fits because of the cyan. But PF Flyers are ugly as hell.
>>
>>12576972
>they're a limited edition
Wait, really? I checked their website and they're out of most sizes (including mine), so unless they restock soon I think you're right. That's a shame, I though they looked cool.

>>12577310
I kinda like the bulkier design. I think it makes them unique to most other canvas sneakers, which look sleeker. Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on Pro Keds?
>>
>>12577443
They won't restock them, but they are releasing a Made in USA Center Lo next spring. Which color did you want? Might be able to find a retailer that has them still.
>>
>>12576972
>>12577310
They're not that bad, I personally wear them for the 1950's sneaker aesthetic it has.
I've had shit tons of Chucks before and they're great but the padding inside is non-existent.
The moment I got a pair of PF from eBay and tried them on. I was in love desu. I think they added an extra layer of cushion to them. Plus the padding from what I can see and shaped to your foot so that's a neat plus.
Now I have both colored pairs and my mates thinks the shoes are swill.
>>
File: pf flyers all american hi.png (1MB, 1394x1002px) Image search: [Google]
pf flyers all american hi.png
1MB, 1394x1002px
>>12577310
Also they're currently selling these, which I think look pretty cool.

>>12577615
Eh, not really interested in low tops. But yeah, I'll look around and see if I can find anything. They actually have my size in the "natural" color, but I'm not a huge fan. The normal white in the op looks way better imo.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.