[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this stuff for blacks only? Why is it so hard to find sulphate/silicon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: nowiteboisallowed.jpg (22KB, 310x320px) Image search: [Google]
nowiteboisallowed.jpg
22KB, 310x320px
Is this stuff for blacks only? Why is it so hard to find sulphate/silicon free hair stuff that isn't aimed at people with afros?
>>
white people understand science
>>
>>12568516
The largest cities and the smallest towns will both prove you wrong
>>
>>12568518
allow me to correct my four-word shitpost to something more accurate:
white people generally understand science to a greater degree than black people do.
>>
>>12568513
It was marketed towards blacks until a few months ago they put a white woman on one of their ads and got butthurt flak for it.

And honestly who cares if its directed towards black people. Its not like they have the chimp sense of smell and can tell if youve stopped using head and shoulders.
>>
>>12568516
blacks are stoopid XD
good KEK my /pol/ friend. can I repost this to the_donald fellow pede?
>>
>>12568516
>white people understand science

You do realize the American South is controlled by white people, fuck are you saying elected southern Republicans understand science better than most of any race?
>>
File: 1.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>12568602
Yep

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx

>>12568623
I feel like I need to refer you to >>12568516
also, please see the following pics.
>>
File: 2.png (188KB, 1030x745px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
188KB, 1030x745px
>>12568623
I wonder why there's a negative correlation between these two variables... You can clearly see the inverse relationship on the maps. I wonder if there's a certain group dragging the others down.
>>
>>12568680
>You can clearly see the inverse relationship on the maps
if you're a retard maybe
>>
>>12568764
yeah. because it's not like there are clear differences in IQ between races
>>
>>12568675
These variables are because the top states are closer to the god tier land of Canada.
>>
>>12568598
I was more concerned that it was formulated only for people with tight curls and it would just turn my straight white boi hair into shit.
>>
>>12568513
I actually just bought both of those. Haven't tried the shampoo yet, but the conditioner is fucking great as a leave-in.
Until the packaging says "for use by blacks/women/etc only" I don't give a fuck.
t. white male
>>
>>12568802
Wish I could just mail you the ass load of free samples I got a while back. I wouldnt want to pay for $12 shampoo to find out it sucks for my hair.
>>
>>12569477
Whats your hair like? I was thinking Id start by getting the conditioner and see how it goes.
>>
>>12568675
fuck blacks XD I hope my mom doesn't see this or I'm grounded again.

fuck joos too, it's their fault I'm fat and virgin. will I ever get a gf fellow pedes?
>>
>>12569906
Wavy, short, brown. Think Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks.
>>
>>12568675
>news-medical.net

tip top kek
>>
>>12570208
>ad hom

Read the actual article and try again. Here's the study it's based off:

https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

I could provide you with more, but I'm sure that science won't sway your opinion.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.