[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /fa/ lets get some inspo and discussion about boots: I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: ann d.jpg (54KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
ann d.jpg
54KB, 1000x1334px
Okay /fa/ lets get some inspo and discussion about boots:

I want to get nice boots to fit with goth ninja, Pic is basically my grail for it.

What would you guys choose and why?

I would choose these because the Minimalist black look is very subtle and these used boots would break the outfit and give it a "human" touch, the imperfection displays our species perfectly, also its a reminder that everything will fade in time.
>>
>>12567889
going to try to pickup a pair of these soon

not with this kind of leather though
>>
>>12567889
suede is not very goth ninja imo but look into Clark Malis for a similar style at an affordable price point.
>>
you are a clueless, pretentious moron who sounds like he just discovered fashion yesterday
>>
>>12567932
How is your yeezy collection doing? :^)
>>
>>12567932
agreed, op pretends to know about fashion and doesnt understand shit, anyone with a slight bit of knowledge would know that goth ninja and suede are complete opposites, a clash between a futuristic look and a completely vintage look.
>>
>>12567936
>implying
you're the one who should stick to yeezys m8, unironically using the term goth ninja and spouting buzzwords like minimalist which you don't even know the meaning of
like did you even read this shit to yourself before you typed it "break the outfit", "it's a reminder that everything will fade in time", "imperfection displays our species perfectly"
it's clear you're just pulling this shit out of your ass because you have no clue how to actually analyse fashion properly
>>
OP is definitely confused and a bit ignorant but a lot of Carpe Diem, Augusta etc are in reverse and heavily treated leather, which is pretty much suede anyway
>>
File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
to be fair if OP is trolling he has all of us in his trap
>>
File: OTO9cYGSRzo.jpg (189KB, 1600x1365px) Image search: [Google]
OTO9cYGSRzo.jpg
189KB, 1600x1365px
Corcoran 978

Iconic look. Costs the same as your shitty leather, shitty soled, chinky docs, but last for years. Norwegian welt. Tough as hell iconic fucking boots. You bunch of clueless little faggots and nignogs.

They look too shiny new. So you take acetone and strip that shine. Then you apply whatever leather products.

Once they are well worn, they look so fucking yummy.
>>
File: storm_welt.jpg (64KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
storm_welt.jpg
64KB, 600x480px
>>12570158
>>
>>12570158
>>12570168
They're storm welt, not norwegian
>>
>>12567889
these are goth samurai
>>
>>12567889
>the imperfection displays our species perfectly, also its a reminder that everything will fade in time
kek
>>
is it possible for a man to wear below-the-knee lenght boots without looking like a cowboy or goth
>>
File: me..jpg (83KB, 861x1650px) Image search: [Google]
me..jpg
83KB, 861x1650px
>>12570361
Wearing these >>12570158
>>
>>12570158
Good post igor I'm proud of you
>>
https://representclo.com/collections/footwear-ss17/products/work-boot-suede
>>
What were those fucking austrian(?) milsurp boots with the two sets of laces called again?
>>
>>12570846
Ah nevermind, I got it. Bundeswehr Pilot Boots
>>
File: 1388198790642.jpg (548KB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
1388198790642.jpg
548KB, 1000x849px
>>12570848
>Bundeswehr Pilot Boots
Pilotenstiefel
pretty nice
>>
looking for a pair of black boots in europe, something similar to pic related
>low toebox
>simple design
>quality leather, preferably not suede
>rubber sole
>budget around 500€
would just cop dayton service boots but the taxes and customs are insane
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.