[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a dinner at a nice restaurant downtown with a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ssssssmal.png (1MB, 1302x444px) Image search: [Google]
ssssssmal.png
1MB, 1302x444px
Going to a dinner at a nice restaurant downtown with a friend of mine in a few weeks (female, not girlfriend), which of these suit/shirt/tie combinations look best? The suit in all of them is the same navy blue jacket, despite the lighting.
>>
number 4 with 1st tie
>>
I go with 3
>>12566423
I think that's 3.
>>
>>12566407
Both of those times are pretty bad imo but I'd go for 3
>>
Do yourself a favour and get rid of that chequered tie.
>>
>>12566442
yeah it does seem a bit too gaudy. like something a sleazy pimp would wear
>>
All of those knots are terrible.
>>

Dark gray shirt a shit
>>
Try the darker shirt without tie and suit pic for fun

Would be awkward if you were formal and she wasn't
>>
>>12566525
Going formal was her idea actually, she said she was going to try to fit into her old prom dress.
>>
>>12566407
4 for sure
>>
Switch to a half windsor, OP.
>>
>>12566407

DO NOT WEAR A TIE; TIES ARE A SUPERFLUOUS AND ATAVISTIC ACCESSORY.
>>
>>12566565
The first two are half windsors.
>>
Definitely wear the lighter shirt, it contrasts well with your skintone and doesn't wash you out. The diagonal striped tie with the suit will be the best choice, and like others have said make sure you look up how to do a proper tight tie knot, the way you have them now is looking a little sloppy. Good luck
>>
>>12566447
I like it, probably because of that?
>>
>>12566407
All of them are awful, and what is that ugly shirt colour
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.