[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey gang, I purchased some shoes from a particular webstore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hey gang,

I purchased some shoes from a particular webstore and they didn't fit so I asked if I could return them for a refund. They're only offering me store credit so I've opened a PayPal claim.

Will PayPal side with me? If I paid through PayPal I'm entitled to a refund through PayPal, right? Can I win this one? I just want to return the shoes and get my money back the shoes were nearly $400. I know I won't be able to get anywhere near what they're worth by reselling them.

Am I in the wrong here?
>>
When you buy online, you agree to the store's terms and conditions. If the stores terms and conditions say no refunds, only store credit, then you are shit out of luck
>>
>>12564847
This. There was nothing wrong with the product, you just didn't pick the right side. They're offering you store credit so that you may order a size that is correct.

Cancel the claim and don't be an asshole. You didn't read their terms and conditions and that's on you, not them. They're doing nothing wrong
>>
>>12564847
They don't have any terms and conditions posted anywhere on the site, but yes that is what they claimed
>>
>>12564854
It doesn't matter, you asshat. YOU chose the wrong size, they didn't send you the wrong size. You are now being given the opportunity to correct your mistake at no extra cost but instead you're bitching to daddy and you want a full refund as well as keeping the shoes
>>
>>12564858
I don't want to keep them
>>
>>12564858
They don't have them in the size I need
>>
>>12564858
I asked if they'd do a partial refund through PayPal for returning them but they are adamant about only giving store credit
>>
>>12564858
I tried explaining that I do not wish to purchase anything else from them and they just ignored me so after a week I opened the claim

I'm the victim here I don't care if I'm an entitled manbabby
>>
>>12564864
>>12564867
>>12564870
>>12564873
Holy shit I feel awful for your father or whoever had to watch you become like this

Accept the store credit and wait for a restock.
>>
>>12564864
>>12564867
>>12564870
>>12564873
Don't worry, man, you've
Gotta right to refund. They are screwing you and they know it.
>>
File: canispeaktothemanager.jpg (33KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
canispeaktothemanager.jpg
33KB, 640x474px
>>12564831
>>12564854
>>12564864
>>12564867
>>12564870
>>12564873

By any chance do you have a haircut similar to this?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.