[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been almost a year since I've gone without getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1548.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1548.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
It's been almost a year since I've gone without getting a haircut and with the holiday coming up I'm looking into getting my hair braided. That said, I'm open to other ideas as well so what say you /fa/?
>>
>>12562949
Wow you have a really nice fro we have about same length and been growing our hair for about the same time

You can really only get corn rows(your gonna look like an convict), box braids or twist. You can't really do much else with out cutting your hair
>>
File: 20170626_191249.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_191249.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>12562949
This is how my hair looks now I dyed it and did two strand twist
>>
>>12562969
>>12562973

I suppose if I had to choose I would probably go with Corn Rows although I guess I hate the fact I'm a bit limited. It sounds dumb but I was kind of thinking of one big braid down the middle and maybe cornrows on the sides (like two sets each side) I suppose the image in my head isn't really feasible.
>>
>>12562976
Get corn rows then their a good protective style and help your hair grow faster.

And nah lol it seems feasible just be specific with the person doing your hair. Also if u find someone to do your hair for free try to do that instead of paying.
>>
>>12563017

I'm willing to pay for quality. This is the first time in my life doing it so I didn't grow up around people who'd sit you down and do your hair while in the living room. Well, my mother would do that with my sisters but then I was always getting the military buzz cut till I got out of the military and decided I wasn't cutting my hair anymore.
>>
>>12563032
The thing is if you dont like the style or way it was done u could just take it out since didn't have to pay but it's up to you
>>
>>12562949
Dirty fucking nigger
>>
>>12563043

I know but I have to find people that will do that first. I was talking to a lady at work about doing my hair but stuff kept coming up that made it difficult to do. I'm keeping her in mind though when she gets her stuff sorted out.

>>12563046
just niggin the nog, it's all I can do.
>>
>>12562949
Id say just trim the afro just a tiny bit, make it look clean and tidy, thats all
>>
>>12562949
>black """""people""""" thread

/fa/ is a white board. You're not allowed to post here unless you meet that criteria.
>>
>>12563093

I suppose it's a good idea to use this thread to get some info but what are some products to get for better maintenence for my fro? I wash my hair at least twice a week and put moisturizer and conidtioner in it everyday but I suppose if there is a particular routine I should be getting into or looking that I'm open to learning.
>>
>>12562949
What holiday is coming up, nigga?
You look gross, shave and get a haircut like a normal person. Lose some weight while you're at it.
>>
>>12563098
Obvious troll but kys my dude
>>
>>12563122

You could do better pretending to be American you dirty Yuro
>>
>>12563121
id say wash em a bit more often and also trim your beard while we're at it. that should be enough
>>
>>12563135
I seriously hope you, a black man, are not in anticipation to celebrate the 4th of july lmao.
>>
>>12563098
wow i dont miss middle school
>>
>>12562949
I have an afro and get compliments all the time although thats probably because I look more approachable than your average melanin citizen. I never liked restricted styles of black people hair. Either keep it short, shaved, or free imo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.