[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the stupid, clueless dickheads I'm acquainted with at my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pepe balaclav.jpg (25KB, 738x738px) Image search: [Google]
pepe balaclav.jpg
25KB, 738x738px
the stupid, clueless dickheads I'm acquainted with at my college are copying my style after they started complimenting me on the way I dress and asking about my items

what the fuck do i do
>>
nothing, but what do you think you should do
>>
>>12560037
start an instagram and become an influencer, might as well embrace it
>>
This situation actually seems to justify you acting like a snobby hipster. Just try to be funny about it.

>Hey, cool X. Where'd you get it?
>I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

There's nothing wrong with keeping your specific choices private. If you don't want to hand them the keys to the kingdom, let them do the same work you did in finding the same shit as you if they want it so badly.
>>
>>12560105
Don't make that particular joke please.
>>
I don't mean to come off as an asshole but this really bothers me when I spend time building a personal style and collection only to have normies copy me

>>12560076
this isn't a bad shout
how can I get my posts out there?
>>12560105
I started doing that, but it's a bit late when they're mimicking everything I'm doing
>>
>>12560117
>how can I get my posts out there?
Dunno just tell them when they ask about your things, I don't have a popular insta account but you seem to be in a pretty good position to get a following.
>>
>>12560112
It's not meant to actually get laughs, it's just a non serious way to communicate that OP doesn't want to share everything about his choices.
>>
>>12560076
Implying OP is actually doing anything new. More than likely OP is wearing circa 2015 streetwear with longline tees and ripped jeans from Forever 21, but to the other troglodites at his no-name college he's a fashion god.
>>
>>12560112
this is a really bad way to respond to "you look like a snobby hipster"
>>
>>12560037
post fit pic and i'll tell you exactly what to do
>>
File: 1440817822034.jpg (386KB, 1023x685px) Image search: [Google]
1440817822034.jpg
386KB, 1023x685px
Getting your own squad with you as the leader
>>
>>12560117
honestly, if your style is a style that normies are capable of easily copying--which it sounds like if multiple people are doing it--you probably aren't putting a lot of effort into your style!
>>
>>12560076
>influencer
no such thing on /fa/

op prob just lives in a flyover state and is getting triggered over nothing
>>
>>12560112
Triggered?
>>
>>12560153
You spelled troglodyte wrong and sound overly shitty yourself.
>>
>>12560037
>not embracing the opportunity to start a squad modelled in your particular style
>>
Post one fit of yours you can censor every patch of skin if you feel like it I just wanna know how shitty it is for normies to be able to copy easily
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.