[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up and bought the Korean face shaving meme. My friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1495337661108.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495337661108.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I fucked up and bought the Korean face shaving meme. My friend is an esthetician and recommended it for smoother skin and easier makeup application. I had to stop because my face became extremely inflamed and I'm now breaking out all over. It's been over a week since I last shaved and my face is still raw and breaking out. Now, I have stubble to boot, though it's very light blonde it is visible. I'm really at a loss as to what to do. Waxing is out, my skin is way too sensitive, I can't shave, I can't even use soap or toner because it burns. Thinking about getting an electrolysis thing for hair removal but really at a loss as to what else I can possibly do.
>>
I, too bought into the korean skin care meme. Bought a shitton of products from snail cream to green tea/bamboo water toner, fruity sheet masks etc etc basically spent like $100+ just to ruin my previous immaculate skin. FEELS SO GOOD
>>
>>12558990
Omg I'm so sorry hugs. My skin was so pristine when I literally did nothing to it and just rinsed it with water. But I just haaad to get rid of the tiny amount of peach fuzz I have. Now it's inflamed and covered in acne KILL ME NOW FAMPAI
>>
should've patched tested.

>have good skin
>decide to use 40 new products
>not expecting any one of those 100 new chemicals to not play nice with each other

condolences.
>>
>>12558963
>>12558990
>>12559002
>>12559034

Skin adapts, y'all fucked up because you did too much shit that your skin wasn't used to. The best thing to do now is just revert to your previous routine and you'll be good in a week or two.
>>
What the fuck is Korean face shaving? And fuck if I know, grow a beard for a few months until your skin goes back to normal, maybe? If you can't shave anymore you might as well try to look good without shaving. You can trim your beard with a machine without it irritating your skin too, using a guard to avoid the blades touching your face.
>>
File: clueless.jpg (68KB, 630x374px) Image search: [Google]
clueless.jpg
68KB, 630x374px
>>12559323
This. Growing and maintaining something like pic related is easy as fuck with a trimmer and doesn't even take long to grow out
>>
>>12559323
No, face shaving is actually shaving the whole face with a single blade. It's supposed to be deep exfoliation.
>>
>>12559435
Ohhh I see now so I'm willing to bet OP didn't get a break out but razor bumps. Tough shit
>>
>>12559448
Yeah, I'm thinking it might be foliculitis from an infection. Maybe they didn't do their aftercare.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.