[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a denim dude in training. Should I get Vans or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4334.jpg (103KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4334.jpg
103KB, 500x750px
I'm a denim dude in training. Should I get Vans or Shoes Like Pottery?
>>
Deskbound by Kelly Starrett

The Egoscue Method by Pete Egoscue

Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe

Get these three books, m8. You've got some common posture problems there and after you fix them you may find some of the clothes you've got don't fit anymore.
>>
>>12556364
What?
>>
>>12556364
pic probably isn't even op
>>
>>12556349
sunflower chuck lows, cheaper than SLP and vans are a bit shit imo
>>
>>12557025
DISCONTINUED STYLE AND FUCK CONVERSE/NIKE AND FUCK GLOBALIST EXPLOITATION!

PUNK MOSH!
>>
File: 1490281409183.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490281409183.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>12556364
what are you talking about
>>
>>12556349
if you are going for the denim tux than get full grain leather boots
>>
>>12556992
>>12557780
Assuming OP's pic is OP: check out the hands. See how the knuckles point out sort of diagonally? They should point out to the sides, palms facing the sides of his legs.
The hands are a tell-tale sign of sloped shoulders and if you look up at his shoulders he indeed does have the shoulders sloping down and the elongated neck.

This is why that guy in that famous /fa/ meet-up pic has the giraffe neck going on.

When you have sloped shoulders lots of jackets will look shit on you. You'll probably get bunchy material around the top of the front and also the sleeves don't fit you right. A guy with sloped shoulders is probably buying jackets larger than he really needs because of the sleeve length.
One you start putting that shit at the sides you'll really notice how the sleeves are too long for you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.