[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What options do I have if I'm looking for a mid-range black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: chelsea.jpg (269KB, 1536x1604px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea.jpg
269KB, 1536x1604px
What options do I have if I'm looking for a mid-range black leather chelsea boot? I want something at around the $300~400 range

Pic is Church's, which is what I consider expensive
>>
RM Williams
>>
>>12554548
Unfortunately it seems that there is no stockist in Hong Kong, which is where I'm planning to buy so I can avoid shitty taxes or duties compared to buying in Canada
>>
>>12554566
are you sure that the seller's profit in HK is less than the canadian taxes?
>>
>>12554642
Theres also not much available in Canada, so to buy online from an US site means I'm looking at 30% duties
>>
>>12554945
dude, cheaney delivers free worldwide, and now they are having a summer sale.
>>
>>12554947
Thanks, I'll check that brand out, actually I remember seeing it here in HK so that's great
>>
>>12554543
Paul Evans
>>
>>12554543
i would just look to buy church's or SLP on sale. most other chelsea boots have an unattractive shape. Common projects look nice but crepe soles are trash
>>
>>12554566
Shipping from Aus' to Hong Kong wouldn't be very expensive, would it? Also remember the official RM site will be more expensive than retailers.
Though I do understand not buying what you can't try on.
>>
HK also has Carmina at the Armoury, I've only been to the one at Landmark.

There was also a Church's store at a shopping centre with a cinema on the mtr line with the airport?
>>
depends what kind of vibe you're going for. if you want an SLP-like slim silhouette i'd recommend story et fall. if you want a more standard shape, go RM williams if you can. I have a pair of them and they're really comfy and well made.
>>
I've got a pair of RM's, and I was just wondering, what do people think of the front pull tab? Do you think it looks weird and shouldn't be there or do you like it?
>>
>>12554566
王八
>>
>>12557394
assuming you're not one of those wankers trying to wear highwater pants in winter and show off your ankles, no one sees them
>>
>>12557394
there's no reason people should see it unless you're wearing leggings or shorts
>>
>>12558414
Haha nothing like that, got a slim fit pair of jeans so you can see the tab, I just put the tabs underneath, but I don't mind when they're out to be honest
>>
>>12557394
it looks stupid when the pants get caught and the tabs show
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.