[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of these nmds? are they different enough from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

what do you think of these nmds? are they different enough from other nmds to merit buying? would these look odd in high fashion fits even if they were styled right and dont look like normie nmds? or are they still and always will be destined to be normie meme shoes?
>>
File: IMG_3524.jpg (43KB, 620x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3524.jpg
43KB, 620x435px
Those look too meme and too tryhard. Won't look good with anything other than other adidas or super hypebeast teen garbage like supreme. If you want a nice high fashion look go with plain nmds in this fit:
>>
File: IMG_3523.jpg (72KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3523.jpg
72KB, 800x480px
I personally find the nmds look clean, crisp and pair well with almost anything if yyou get the right simple type. The ones OP posted wont go with everything but something like this will:

Tldr tone down the meme and get a crisp simple colorway
>>
File: Polystyrene (1).jpg (32KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
Polystyrene (1).jpg
32KB, 620x415px
>>12553173
>>12553270
>>12553277

why are the soles made of polystyrene? legitimate question from a confused Nike owner
>>
>>12553307
it's boost and it's comfy
>>
>>12553307
comfort
>>
File: cs1wool.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cs1wool.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>12553173
Get primeknit nmd's or city socks.
Mesh is garbage, doesn't matter which colourway.
>>
>>12553419
w2c jeans like these
>>
>>12553419
to be honest, most people all say that but i own both and the difference isnt too huge, sure primeknit is more comfortable but you guys are all ridiculous, you're just building an elitist mentality over something so unnecessary, no need to single out every mesh nmd and never wear them. if you can find a similar colorway in knit then sure but just because there is a better option doesnt mean the other option is bad. and ive never seen and primeknit nmd have the type of creativity these blackout nmds have so these are still cool.
>>
File: IMG_3531.jpg (80KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3531.jpg
80KB, 540x534px
>>12553468
-buys nmds
-doesnt get primeknit
>>
>>12553468
I don't like the way they feel, I don't like how the ankle part looks and I hate how they look when creased.
Also I tend to like pk colourways better. The patterned knit just looks better to me than a solid colour mesh.
The circa knit red is the only non-pk NMD that I would buy

Also, everyone and their mother has mesh nmd's at this point, so yeah, they kinda are destined to be normie meme shoes.

If just looking at those blackouts purely out of the whole mesh/pk debate context, I can see them working in some outfits, but something about the print just rubs me the wrong way.
The idea itself is good, but there's something about the design that throws me off. Maybe it's the font size, maybe it's the fact that the text goes sideways and makes them look less streamlined.
>>
>>12553443
h&m
>>
>>12553419
I need to get a City sock next. They look so clean.
>>
>>12553277
>>12553602
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>12553373
what is boost in a fucking shoe and how does it differ to the fucntional boost in my car?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.