[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going to the tailor tomorrow and getting the pants hemmed and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled-3.jpg (674KB, 5000x4389px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
674KB, 5000x4389px
going to the tailor tomorrow and getting the pants hemmed and tapered, along with the sleeves hemmed.

do i also need the taper the sleeves?
>>
looks big on the shoulder
>>
so get the shoulders taken in a bit too?
>>
>>12540340
that's a very expensive alteration, ie you should size down on the jacket entirely if possible.
>>
>>12540340
Just get buff friend
>>
sleeves 100% need tapering, i had it done it was the best decision ever
>>
>>12540340
You can't, and if you still try to it will look awful

You should get the whole suit one size smaller
>>
>2017
>being a manlet
>>
>>12540253
That's just an extremely ill-fitting suit. Did you finding nothing else even remotely better otr?
>>
>>12540253
General rule of thumb is that the shoulders are the one most important area that should fit you off the rack. Nearly impossible and very expensive to get them tailored. My suggestion is to return the suit if possible and try to find something that fits you almost perfect off the rack, and then get minor things tailored like sleeve length, pants hem, etc.
>>
File: 1425269895719.png (191KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1425269895719.png
191KB, 512x384px
Stand up straight, Quasimodo.
>>
Shoulders and waist can't be fixed. You should buy one size smaller.

You should taper the jacket sleeves so about 1cm of the shirt sleeves show when you're standing up straight with your arms down - more will show when you twist your arms but that is fine
The same exact length that shows on your sleeves should also show on your collar, this is the rule but most people are not aware of it so you can fuck it up and no one will notice. If the collar has a visible gap between the shirt and the jacket, it cannot really be fixed and you should buy a smaller size jacket.

Trouser length is simpler, it should ideally touch your shoes and then only just barely crumple a bit, it shouldn't be folding on top of each other, but it shouldn't be perfectly straight either.
>>
>>12540253
>blue suit
you fucked up
>>
>>12542030
stfu
>>
>>12540253

It's too big. Return if possible.
The shoulders need to fit better.
>>
>>12541026
>waist can't be fixed
what
>>
Seems like the kind of thing you could ask a tailor
>>
>>12540253
Is this your dad's old suit? It doesn't fit at all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.