[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they change the good old logo to this disgusting triangle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: reeboklogo3x2.png (121KB, 642x428px) Image search: [Google]
reeboklogo3x2.png
121KB, 642x428px
Why did they change the good old logo to this disgusting triangle obviously ripped off of 3 stripes of adidas. This makes reebok look like they are trying hard to be like adidas.

Yeah, I know it's the same company.
>>
File: reebo29394_21885_jb.jpg (38KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
reebo29394_21885_jb.jpg
38KB, 450x320px
Also, reebok previous logo and stitching looks like Puma
>>
agreed.
looks so basic sports wear now

og logo with jack looks best, main reason i want some boks
>>
>>12539234
>the first logo
>since 1895

you have to be retarded to actually believe it
>one quick google later
yep, the name Reebok was established in 1960, the company itself was established in 1958, 1895 is the year J.W. Foster and Sons Limited was established and it was a different company, owned by Reebok founders' grandfather

whoever made this picture was retarded
>>
I like the original logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwFC626lRT4
>>
>>12539257
>>12539333
because you people bandwagoned the trend too late. also they still have the old logo
>>
>>12539234
You're aware that Reebok is owned by Adidas right?
And that there aren't a lot of creative ways to differentiate brands at a time when there was no internet to help spot repros
If you want to complain about a brand that bites on other shoe companies go through skecher's website. They blatantly rip off whatever shoes happen to be selling right now.

You can similarly complain that lacoste/puma/Ferrari ripped off Slazenger, who probably ripped off a well established brand like lyle and Scott by using an animal as their logo
But of course that whole idea probably originated with centuries-old men's fraternal organizations like the freemasons and Greek frats

It's all derivative
>>
>>12539375
He literally typed, " Yeah, I know it is the same company."
>>
>>12539381
Brand identity is important. My company take its logo portrayal really seriously, and they point out in our internal manuals how the logos of various subsidiaries actually correlate with the parent company
>>
>>12539234
The new logo is the only reason I buy reebok
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.