[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of buying boost sneakers if all the good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sns-adidas-ultra-boost-4.jpg (273KB, 940x660px) Image search: [Google]
sns-adidas-ultra-boost-4.jpg
273KB, 940x660px
What's the point of buying boost sneakers if all the good ones are rare and hyped to the point where they can go from 600 +? and the ones that look like a deal are most likely fake.

I dont want some shitty pureboost or nmd, I want some overkill EQTs or y-3 pureboost. fuck adidas
>>
>>12538434
>I dont want some shitty pureboost
I bought pureboost 2.0s, long before today's hype around boost shoes and they still hold up. They are super comfy, breathable and look nice. I paid 120 back then.

Maybe your problem is that you run after trends and hype shit blindly and/or try to fill a void with consumerism. i.e. you're just a bitch.
>>
why not try reps?
>>
>>12538434
I know it's sucks and i fucking hate all of those stupid kids that fall for the hype and buy fucking everything just to sell it overpriced on ebay. I just want to go in a store and buy it or go on the site and order it but it's always sold out because of those fags
>>
>>12538434
What are you talking about? Almost all of the mass produced boost models are alright and Pure boost looks much better than most of the hyped ones
>>
>>12538434
my ultraboost 3.0 have barely lasted a month and they have cracked and the continental sole has worn down really quickly,i have done nothing but walk in them. they were comfy but they are a waste of money imo. i know some of the designer boos shoes are meant to great tho
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.