[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just returned from a trip to Spain and I've just got to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: spain 2.jpg (151KB, 439x302px) Image search: [Google]
spain 2.jpg
151KB, 439x302px
I just returned from a trip to Spain and I've just got to say one thing that stood out during my whole trip which you guys seem to never mention.

I believe Spain to be the most ugly and unfashionable country in the world. More then the USA by quite far.

All of the men below 30 wore these hideous 3 quarter shorts with indoor soccer shoes and a soccer jersey or polo.

Men above 30 would just replace the shorts with some kind of jeans which seemed to be a style from the 60's or 70's.

Woman were no better with some cheap as fuck cotton skirt or jeans skirt with a random coloured singlet. Sometimes they would wear the hideous 3 quarter shorts as well.

Please Spain explain yourself because in the US they at least they seemed to dress in some kind of hipster trend.
>>
File: 2016-11.jpg (113KB, 800x578px)
2016-11.jpg
113KB, 800x578px
You probably were among poor people or students. I am a Madrid native and the wealthy/upper class people here dress extremely well, quality shoes, tailor made linen blazers, custom button up shirts etc., and women have nice dresses and pumps.

The people you saw with the ugly jeans and footall jerseys are the poor unwashed masses.
>>
>>12527359

they have mass unemployment there, ever considered the fact most of them cant afford nice things?
they have to you know, buy food and essentials?
>>
>>12527359
you probably were in the south

mediterranean people dress like shit especially in the summer when its hot, but the cities are an exception

barcelona is /fa/
>>
File: spain.jpg (34KB, 442x336px)
spain.jpg
34KB, 442x336px
>>12527371
I can't comment on their class but this appeared to be everywhere I would go.

>>12527379
Correct I was in the south.
>>
>>12527403
People in your pic are tourists and lower middle class people. Can't judge an entire country by them?
>>
>>12527379
north spain is best spain
>>
>>12527403
try barcelona next time, it's literally considered one of the big fashionable cities of europe, behind milan and paris
>>
>>12527359
>Men above 30 would just replace the shorts with some kind of jeans which seemed to be a style from the 60's or 70's.
that's supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
Do you expect people from a country where temperatures are almost always hot as fuck to dress differently from that?? You really can't dress /fa/ in a country like that.
>>
>>12527379
Pais Vasco best Spain
GO ETA
>>
>>12527359
Get over yourself faggot
>>
>>12527927
loose, breathing fabric is what you want when it's actually hot, protects you from sun but keeps you cool
>>
>>12527371
this, my senpai in madrid, even barcelona & aandora seem to dress pretty well, on par w/ DC where Im @. None of it is fashionable by fa standards, but they take care of themselves
>>
>>12527359
Spanish people are generally tasteless, there are some hi end sneakers and boots madi in Spain but i can't remember any /fa/ spanish designer/brand.
>>
>>12527436
it really isnt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.