[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: lot_2046_girl.jpg (932KB, 2116x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lot_2046_girl.jpg
932KB, 2116x3000px
https://www.lot2046.com/

I can't describe it. It's like a cult, but with clothes.
>>
File: 1279949025001.jpg (68KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1279949025001.jpg
68KB, 409x409px
>muh black monochrome

it's like am back in 2008
>>
>>12517144
subscription for clothing
there is ton of these online
they are all shit
>>
Its an ARG you fucking newfag.
>>
Why is there a tattoo gun in there?
>>
>>12517160
That's not what I asked.
I asked for your opinion on the clothing.

Apparently it's legit.
>>
>>12517171
No its fucking not. This thing reeks of an ARG
>2deep4u quotes
>using whatever data you can scrape from the HTTP request to "spook" visitors by showing them the name of their city and their IP
>mysterious pictures
>>
>>12517175
It does reek of an ARG, but that's because it was created by Vadik Marmeladov, who is notably batshit insane.
It's the same guy who started Lapka, a company that designed 'environmental monitors' that connected to your iPhone and would tell you about radiation and humidity and shit like that.
https://www.theverge.com/2012/12/11/3726638/lapka-iphone-sensors-yves-saint-laurent-meets-nasa

Also, there's no narrative to the "ARG" in this. Nobody's made any progress. If you text the number, Vadik pretty much answers any questions you have about the company as seriously as possible. There's nothing interesting to be found, here.

It's real. The guy is just a weirdo.
>>
>>12517175
No, that's just Vadik's aesthetic.
http://www.vadikmarmeladov.com/
>>
If I get some spare cash next month I might get the cheapest subscription just to see how legit it is, I will make a thread if I do.
>>
>>12518177
cool. this could be fun
>>
>>12517144
the only thing that piques my interest is that bluetooth earpiece, anybody have details on that?
>>
>>12518177

Good. This piques my interest but theres absolutely no way in hell im going to give them a dime.
>>
>>12518635
It looks like it's actually manufactured in-house. It's not just some rebranded Samsung whatevers with the logo rubbed off. They actually designed and manufactured them. The same goes for the soap, the toothbrush, the clothing and the tattoo gun. I think the necklace and the hair bleach come from somewhere else, though.
>>
it's impossible to get everything in the year unless they ship more than what they say

also I added up what I figure is similar quality items and for the cheapest package it's 620 USD.

You can buy everything there excluding the necklace in similar quality for 580 USD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.