[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /cheap/ here? My wardrobe is all thrifted t-shirts and vintage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: killmerkel.jpg (170KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
killmerkel.jpg
170KB, 600x540px
Who /cheap/ here?

My wardrobe is all thrifted t-shirts and vintage sweaters and I got off grailed basic. I get all my sneakers off grailed or ebay

I don't think I've ever paid over $100 for an item
Pic unrelated
>>
Good job, I guess
>>
post fit
>>
>>12516785
This, post fit op
>>
>>12516774
Did we ever get a full explanation of what he was trying to say here? Or, I guess why, to be more specific?
>>
Nearly half of my nicer clothes have been thrifted in Manhattan thrift shops. Deadguycore
>>
>>12516952
I meant it pretty much as just a thriftcore thread

Like where do y'all shop to be effay on the cheap and post your fits

I don't have any fit pics of my own tho sorry to disappoint
>>
>>12516981
If you don't wanna post a fit at least post some clothes. I'm totally broke and in need of some poorfag inspo.
>>
>>12516952
High Snobriety did an interview with him and he didn't answer a single fucking question clearly, it sounded like an interview with a tranquilized Werner Herzog
>>
>>12517004
i mean with thrifting its less getting inspiration for "that thrifty look bruh" and more hunting down clothes that fit you and dont look like crap with mad, endless obsession
>>
>>12516774
Thom York let himself go.
>>
>>12516774
>tfw so poor the only decent style I can afford to dress in is slacker
>>
File: UnclePheel.jpg (42KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
UnclePheel.jpg
42KB, 350x256px
Not totally /cheap/ but the more I visit charity shops the more I consider just never not buying clothes first hand again. It's too much of a crap shoot though and if you live in a small town my experience is that you never get anything very interesting.

>mfw finding a Barca shirt from 2010/11 but it was XL and I'm not Uncle Phil sized
>>
>>12516774
I don't think I've ever paid more than $30 for something that wasn't a jacket

if you're not going full homeless stoner-core you're some sort of dork
>>
>>12517330
I know right? I was in a store the other day looking to buy some shorts or whatever and they were all overpriced as fuck and I was like "shit I could just get these on eBay for like 1/3 the price

Shirts I won't buy on the internet because paying full price for a t is ridiculous when you think how much it probably cost to make. If you go to the thrift store they are like $1.50 each and you can try them on which is good bc you can never tell how a shirt is gonna fit on the internet
>>
>>12517330
>>12517506
most thrift stores are only good for shirts and dad caps honestly, and the ones with actual nice shit tend to be really expensive
>>
>>12517330
>XL is uncle phil sized
So you're a manlet?
>>
>>12516774
You can get a decent wardrobe with items costing under 100 each. I prolly never spent more than 50$ piece of clothing that wasn't jacket/shoes.
>>
>>12518004

Yeh, but I'm also actually Lionel Messi so it's fine.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.