[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joining a fraternity next semester but not trying to look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1396398984128.jpg (202KB, 460x700px) Image search: [Google]
1396398984128.jpg
202KB, 460x700px
Joining a fraternity next semester but not trying to look like pic related. How do I do it without being mfa?
>>
just be prep
>>
get your shirts tailored and your shorts fit
>>
Just wear what you want. I'm in a fraternity in so cal and nobody dresses like that and if you want to go for it. Nobody cares how you dress.
>>
>>12516197
>>12517034
This.

Only low-tier frats and geeds actually dress like that. I wear 7" shorts, t-shirts, and sneakers every day (Florida)
>>
>>12516197
>joining a frat
>being effay

choose one
>>
>>12517163
>social status
>a mansion to hang out/party in
>girls
>parties
>road trips/adventures
>friends with similar interests to you
>real world connections/networking
vs.
>approval from the "fashion" section of an anime website
Such a hard choice
>>
File: 1496372886511.png (260KB, 352x315px) Image search: [Google]
1496372886511.png
260KB, 352x315px
>>12516197
>>12517230
and yet you're here, trying to square it with us. making sure we approve of it and to tell you clothing you can wear that would be acceptable to us. strange
>>
>>12516197
Enjoy drinking cheap beer and having sex with the same 10 girls for the next 2-3 years
>>
>>12516197
Just dress how you want. Unless you're joining a shitty, automaton, no personality house not everyone will dress the same.

It can be fun to dress up like that but take your own style into your fraternity.
>>
>>12517257
I'm not OP
>>
I think you just rape the first unconscious woman you see, right?
>>
>>12517267
I would be surprised if you've had sex with half that many girls in your life
>>
>>12517034
in a frat in Colorado
can confirm people just don't really care about how preppy you look
>>
>>12516197
Just dress like a normal human being. Like what, you think being in a fraternity means you have to dress a certain way?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.