[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What size t-shirt/shirt should a 5"11' skeleton wear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170605_160613-1.jpg (1MB, 1062x2371px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_160613-1.jpg
1MB, 1062x2371px
What size t-shirt/shirt should a 5"11' skeleton wear? My fashion sense is utter shit. everything i try looks awful. i end up just wearing a hoodie. im not unusually tall so i shouldn't need a tall shirt right? if i wear a large t-shirt it's long enough but looks baggy as fuck. small fits pretty good but rides up my back. i heard t shirts should never be above the crotch area also, i don't know how true that is.
>>
>>12515382
Couple things
>you absolutely are not a skeleton
>you're not tall at all
Go to scotch and soda, buy some white, gray and black t shirts both regular and long cut in medium size, then go and buy a pair of chinos (black) a pair of levis 511 in black and one in navy blue. Start with basics my man. Flip through Knapp threads for ideas, start with basics to get sizing ideas and pick up running to lean off some of that fat. You're what, 17 or 18? Your metabolism will kill when you run
>>
>>12515422
I'll do that, and yeah im 18. I appreciate the advice though i grew up with a single mom so i never really learned how to not dress like a suburban retard.
>>
>>12515444
All good. Scotch and soda is overpriced for what you're getting though so only buy their on sale stuff. Don't bother with r/mfa. Their advice is hot garbage. Look up colour theory and look up various fits for clothing. Browse the occasional inspiration thread here and you'll do great. It takes a while so don't go ham and drop hundreds on single items yet. Go slow and do your research. There's dressing to look pleasing, and then there's the more artistic interpretation to fashion (high fashion and all that). You'll see a lot of brands pretty quick if you stay on this board, steer clear of overt branding (like supreme), its fairly obnoxious.
>>
>>12515815
Thanks again, for the 511s are they the stretch kind or does it matter? also are the scotch and soda tees plain or the ones with the designs
>>
>>12515893
Not who you quoted but try the Levi's on, 50% chance of them not fitting as they should compared to next pair, I legit went through 10 pairs, all same size, and only 2 fit "just right"
Some are 1-2% spandex/stretch, others are 100% cotton, cotton ones take a while to break in but give that "fade" while stretch ones are better if you fluctuate in weight and the weight is in your legs.
>>
>>12515949
>>12515893
As for T shirts, you are on your own, go through most stores and just buy couple shirts each, and try them out, your body is different from mine and thus the fit will be off. Once you find the perfect shirt, just buy in bulk and you're good.
Bought 3 sets of shirts from Costco, $4/shirt.
>>
>>12515815
That's some solid advice anon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.