[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw uni is ending where else should i wear my casual clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1466953077500.png (544KB, 549x567px) Image search: [Google]
1466953077500.png
544KB, 549x567px
>tfw uni is ending

where else should i wear my casual clothes ?? uni was literally the only reason i'm passionate about fashion...
>>
fuk this is too real
>>
Do you guys not have social lives?
>>
>>12514633
of course not, i'm in 4chan goddammit
>>
>>12514615
don't work jobs then that require formal clothing.
have a job where you can come in casually.
>>
>>12514615
Go to a bar, clubs etc. Do you not have friends to go out with or something, lad?
>>
>>12515201
>having friends who haven't moved on after college
Lucky you.
>>
>>12516040
Just keep in touch with them nigga, provided they don't live in different cities.

And as you've finished uni that means you'll be looking for a job so you will meet people there, I hope.
>>
>>12515201
I don't go to those places. I don't enjoy socializing. And no i have no friends. 6 years of college, no friends at all
>>
>>12516614
Then why you on here asking for advice if you're not going to make the effort?

Just wear what you want lad. Just wear your clothes in your house of some shit if you don't like socializing.
>>
>>12516614
same. i just take an easy summer class every year
>>
>>12516617
>just make effort brah

What effort ? I'm just not interested in socializing. I'm not interested in people and their stories and personalities. When i go to college, i have purpose of going out of the house. But socializing at the bar or clubs, is not really a purpose. So i'm just floating without purpose therefore no things to talk about. If i have a purpose, i talk to people relating to me achieving my purpose, it's no big deal. I can't talk to people casually without purpose.
>>
>>12516674
Yeah, so my point is why are you complaining? If you're complaining about not being able to wear your clothes, like you did in uni, but don't want to socialize then there is literally no fucking solving it.

Just wear them in your room then, l0l.
>>
>tfw after uni I had to choose between a small company where you can wear whatever you feel like and this big company
>small company: more and harder work, but more comfy and you can wear whatever you feel like
>big company the exact opposide, more money, less hours work but always have to wear formal clothing
>everyone telling me to choose big company
>choose big company

I fucked up
just kill me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.