[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New balance >reebok >asics why do you cucks even bother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>New balance
>reebok
>asics

why do you cucks even bother when both nike/adidas have a superior library/more options
>>
>>12514279
Well they are superior, but your pic related is absolutely shit.
Should've posted Spezials.
>>
pic related is impossible to get btw
>>
>>12514279
adidas stripes are inevitably associated with basic bitches and chavs

also reeboks are great fuck off
>>
>>12514324
still better than reeboks m8
>>
>>12514286
no it isn't, plenty of them on ebay and grailed and it wasn't even particularly hyped release so even the prices aren't too bad
>>
>>12514279

Pumas are way underrated too.
>>
>>12514328
true

why is this?
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>Livestock Sambas
>Ronnie Fieg Dooms
>EQT ADV Undefeated
>Wings + Horns Gazelle
>Reigning Champ Ultra Boost

I miss 2016
>>
>>12514326
adidas owns reebok anyway...
>>
>>12514349
I don't get why people here repeat this meme

yeah, the cash flows in the same direction, but they have independent designers for each, independent factories and each company is managed somewhat individually from the rest
>>
>>12514334
They were associated heavily with hip hop culture in the 90s and early 00s. They are sharp shoes, great quality and really deserve a return to the spotlight. If you're trying to get the look that a pair of classic adidas shoes give without the stigma of the three stripes, check out some of their offerings.

My best guess is that asians are probably afraid to wear them and asians dictate the trends in streetwear these days.
>>
>>12514356
If the cash flows in the same direction, you're going to be making some decisions to take into account of product cannibalisation between the two companies.
>>
Anyone able to tell me the name of the shoe in OP's pic?
>>
>>12514415
Nah, Adidas really does let them do their own shit. Now obviously I don't know everything that goes on behind the curtains but creative decisions are 100% controlled by Reebok
>>
>>12514279
does this shoe come in a version that doesn't look liek a towel?
>>
>>12514327
what is the name of the collab again?
>>
>>12514359
Pumas tend to have a slav stigma. They also have a lot of really shitty models, but the good ones are great value for what they are. Clydes, suedes, super ligas are all great and some of the ost durable shoes under $100
>>
>>12514892
adidas x Livestock, OPs pic is the Samba model

Learn to use image search
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.