[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone rec some joggers/fitted sweatpants that fit well/aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: joggers.jpg (21KB, 384x576px) Image search: [Google]
joggers.jpg
21KB, 384x576px
Can anyone rec some joggers/fitted sweatpants that fit well/aren't comically baggy, and won't become comically baggy after wearing or after a few washes?

Looking to avoid a repeat of the time I had a pair of Asos joggers that looked good when I first put them on but would stretch through the day until it looked like I was wearing a soiled adult diaper under them.

thx
>>
don't people wear sweats to hide their skelly legs
>>
“Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.”

― Karl Lagerfeld
>>
>>12514024
Idk why these /fa/ggots seem to hate sweats or joggers. I think they're pretty comfy and can go well with a majority of fits
>>
>>12514024
Whatever you do don't buy Chapion Terry joggers on Amazon, I ordered a pair and they were supposed to be tapered and cuffed. They came in and we're cuffless elephant leg garbage. Gave them to a chubby friend.
>>
>>12514057
Yeah I thought streetwear was big here anyhow.

Anyone have thoughts on any of Uniqlo's sweats offerings?
>>
Reigning Champ
>>
>>12514057
Only good for travelling, lounging, and leaving the house after hours.
>>
>>12514384
Second. W+H are also good if you have money coming out your ass.
>>
I've had success with Zanerobe and Publish
>>
>>12515926
zanerobe's aight

iloveugly's pants are better on the whole imo but they can definitely fit a little weird
>>
>>12515931
they fit like shit compared to zanerobe, sure thye are better material, but the drop crotch is unwearable and doesn't stretch. They also shrink like fuck in the wash. fuck ILU
>>
>>12514057
shapeless, boring, and often just straight up ugly. the fabric itself is saggy and unflattering. athleisure makes me vomit.
>>
>>12516095
shits comfy yo
>>
>>12514145
I have uniqlo sweatpants and they're pretty good. nice and soft, just the right thickness too. fit is slim tapered
sweatpants are alright for wearing around the house or to the gym, but casual joggers are an abomination
>>
>>12516086
well yeah but
a.) zanerobe looks like shit
b.) they wont shrink if you know how to do laundry
c.) its not at all hard to sew in a zanerobe crotch gusset if it really bother you that much

just get better at clothes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.