[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey effay /fit/izen here who can barely dress himself and needs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (172KB, 1242x944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1242x944px
Hey effay

/fit/izen here who can barely dress himself and needs some advice

So I just got promoted to a supervisor position at work and need to start using semi formal/professional attire. Where can I shop to dress like my idol Arnold when he did kindergarten cop

I'm srs as fuck I feel that aesthetic
>>
File: 1494490153313.jpg (293KB, 945x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494490153313.jpg
293KB, 945x1024px
>>
go to the mall
this is pretty basic stuff if you look in all the dad stores
if you want something better quality then try designer stuff, online stores like farfetch and ssense are probs your best bet
>>
>>12511802
But

Can you offer me some kind of example of a dad store? Something like j crew maybe?

>tfw I live in a big city where all the dads like to dress like their kids

Also at this point I suppose most places don't have those kinds of looks now with summer rolling in and whatnot
>>
>>12511798
Arnie looks awesome because he's /fit/ and handsome, not because he's wearing something cool. You've got to come to terms with the fact that clothes don't make you attractive. /fa/ is just a weird hobby for insecure wannabe fashion models. Nobody cares about how trendy your rare ass sneakers are. Just put on something standard and non-cringy, there you go.
>>
Congrats senpai. Just dress the way everyone else at your work dresses, but don't out dress the boss. J. Crew, Brooks Brothers, possibly Bananna Republic. Yuppie brands.
>>
>>12512319
dont listen to >>12512327, if you want to dress nicely then dress nicely

it looks preppy which will look good if you're ripped and white, search prep general on the catalog for the thread. that will also have brands you're looking for in it. good luck /fit/izen, and thanks for being one of the few fit people who don't act like complete cunts on /fa/
>>
>>12511799
Do people make these things intentionally bad? People who try to make a living from drawing shitty futa dick on a nip tablet are equivalent to soundcloud rappers, like FOH
>>
File: 1445853718967.jpg (23KB, 630x270px) Image search: [Google]
1445853718967.jpg
23KB, 630x270px
>be /fit/
>literally come and ask where to buy Frog and Toad clothes

Huh.

Would tweed/wool work for you?
>>
>>12513870
But I legitimately cannot see what's wrong with Frog and Toad clothes?
>>
>>12515110
There's nothing wrong with them. It's just the validation of a rumor.
>>
>>12511798
Europoor here. Its hard to give names because most of them are european brands-> expensive in the usa.

General advice:
Buy 3 good buttonshirts -+ black jeans + 2different jackets. Start with unicolored ones. Find a smaller mens store with a seller that actually sells quality and knows about the right fit.

Read a little on websites like artofmanliness.
Read about what consists of a good fit. You can have the greatest body, if it doesnt fit it looks like shit.

Dont buy the gaudy stuff. The crazy pattern stuff is something you wear almost never.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.